forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 08-22-2008, 11:19 AM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,911
BttKckR is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Yes, ma'am... sir... ma'am?

Ok, so I'm probably gonna catch some shit for this one, but it has to be said. I don't follow softball so I never even heard of her before. Anyway, here are a couple of interviews with miss Crystl Bustos of the US Olympic Softball Team. I know at least one of you must have seen that same interview on TV after our loss and... well... didn't they?... I thought... I could have sworn... didn't they have a special team at the Olympics to check this stuff? You know? To check if the chicks were really chicks and not just tuckers?

If not, will someone volunteer to check miss Crystl Bustos for a penis? That has got the be the deepest voice I've ever heard on an alleged female since... well, ever! Hell, not even Chyna... and I was pretty sure she was a dude, til I made the mistake of watching that One Night in Chyna video (for educational purposes) and well, it was a very convincing post-op vagina... but I digress. What do you guys think? Is she a he, I mean, he... does she just play one on TV interviews?

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Last edited by BttKckR : 08-22-2008 at 11:39 AM.
Old 08-22-2008, 11:31 AM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 6 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Crystl Bustos......

Old 08-22-2008, 11:37 AM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 106,365
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

breathe

hahahahahahahahhaa
Old 08-22-2008, 11:49 AM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 36,476
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

I don't know man. That.... person, sounds EXACTLY like a dude. It's not like it's deep but still kinda girly, it IS a mans voice.
Old 08-22-2008, 11:57 AM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 8 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I'll take the bat
Old 08-22-2008, 12:01 PM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 6 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Yea....your face would probably recover faster than your would-be singed tongue......
Old 08-22-2008, 05:32 PM

Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

I bet she can shove that entire bat up her ass...

...and the softball
Old 08-22-2008, 06:16 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 292,647
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

if he wasn't fat, we could to an adam's apple check. i vote man.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 08-22-2008, 08:45 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,911
BttKckR is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

She ate that thing a long time ago man, along with Adam's pineapple, watermelon... well, the whole fruit basket.
Old 08-22-2008, 10:02 PM

Cakes & Pies
Cakes & Pies