forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 10-20-2016, 01:42 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,255,861
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Teacher, 33, who had sex with her 18-year-old student escapes prison time by giving up her teaching license
By ALEXANDRA KLAUSNER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 16:27 EST, 26 April 2016 | UPDATED: 17:56 EST, 26 April 2016

A New Jersey teacher who admitted to having sex with her 18-year-old student twice in 2014 lost her teaching license this month.

Nicole McDonough, 33, pleaded guilty and in February was admitted into an intervention program that spared her from prison time. She was sentenced to just three years of supervised probation when the prosecutor's office wanted to lock her up for five years.

McDonough agreed to give up her teaching certificate as part of the deal and will not be able to teach in the state of New Jersey ever again, according to NJ.com.

McDonough formerly held a Teacher of English Certificate of Eligibility, issued in June 2007, a Teacher of English Certificate of Eligibility With Advanced Standing, issued in January 2008 and a Teacher of English certificate, issued in September 2009.

If McDonough complete's the state's pre-trial intervention program then the charges against her will be dropped.
If she violates any terms of the program she could face up to 10 years in prison and a $150,000 fine.

McDonough was arrested on December 30, 2014 on suspicion of having sex with an 18-year-old student while employed as a teacher at Mendham High School.

It was later revealed that she allegedly engaged in improper 'communication' and 'fraternization' with two other male students, who were also 18.

McDonough allegedly sent those students pictures of herself wearing just a bra and a picture of her coming out of the shower wearing just a towel, according court documents.

According to The Daily Record, the alleged sexual relationship occurred in April, May, and June of 2013. The relationships with the other two students then allegedly occurred in April, May, and June of 2014.

Additionally, NJ.com reported that McDonough does not face any sex charges because all three alleged victims were 18.
T
he prosecution made it clear they believed she was only sexual with one of the boys.

Her indictment outlined that McDonough committed second-degree official misconduct because she 'did commit acts relating to her office, but constitutionally unauthorized exercises of her official functions'.

McDonough did so 'with the purpose to obtain a benefit for herself, specifically emotional, mental and/or physical sexual gratification', the indictment said.

Describing herself on the school's website when she was still an employee, she wrote: 'Although teaching is one of my many passions, I am also a mom, a personal trainer, and a cross-fitter. I am a mother of two amazing girls. We also have a puggle named Tegan.'

She closes by saying; 'The classroom is one of my many loves and I am excited to return to start a full year of school!'

Authorities have not released any of the student's names.

Links
Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Old 10-20-2016, 01:52 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Texas middle school teacher admits to sending nude photos to former student on Snapchat
BY ALFRED NG
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Thursday, April 7, 2016, 8:14 PM

A Texas middle school teacher was arrested after a dirty show-and-tell with one of her former students.

Kylie Modisette, a teacher at Huntington Independent School District, was arrested on Thursday and admitted to Texas Rangers she sent nude photos to a minor on Snapchat, police said.

The 28-year-old educator, once the boy’s English teacher, sent him a series of sexts in December, KJAS-TV reported.

The teen, who is now in high school, deleted the raunchy pictures off his phone, but not before his friends took screenshots and spread them around, the local outlet reported.

The school district’s superintendent David Flowers told the Daily News that Modisette has been placed on administrative leave pending further investigation.

He declined to give more details, saying it is an ongoing case.

Modisette had been teaching at the middle school for the last 3 1/2 years, until she was arrested on Thursday.

The teacher did not return calls for comment on Thursday.

On her “Rate My Teacher” page, she received one review, with one star in every category except “Easiness,” where she got five stars.

“She sends nudes to her students,” the anonymous review wrote.

She was charged with misdemeanor distribution of harmful material to minor and released on a $1,500 bond.

Links
Code:

Old 10-20-2016, 01:56 AM

Teacher Arrested For Using Snapchat For Soliciting Sexual Relations With Students
by Colby
April 4, 2015, 3:37 am

I am getting the wrong kind of Snapchats…

A former student teacher at a Kansas school has been charged with child sex crimes.

25-year-old Kourtnie A. Sanchez of Eureka was arrested following a lengthy investigation. She was booked for electronic solicitation, unlawful sexual relations, solicitation of unlawful sexual relations and three counts of promoting obscenity to a minor.

Half of the six counts against Sanchez are felonies. Snapchat records were listed in the complaint.

According to Eureka Superintendent Randy Corn, Sanchez was previously a student teacher at Marshall Elementary School in the Fall of 2014. She was also a Rule 10 coach, meaning she was a coaching junior high sports even though she was not a certified teacher. Specifically, she coached junior high girls’ volleyball and basketball.

She was released from the district last December after the allegations were made.

Eureka resident Andrew Bratton called the allegations atrocious.

“Anybody who would mess with kids, I have a pretty low opinion of,” said Bratton. “If there’s a word lower than low, that would be my opinion of it.”

Sanchez is currently out of jail on a $50,000 bond, but made her first court appearance Tuesday afternoon. Her preliminary hearing is scheduled for May 8.

Link
Code:

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 10-20-2016 at 02:01 AM.
Old 10-20-2016, 02:09 AM

‘Sexy Selfie’ Teacher Who Slept With Student Has NSFW Career Change
BY : JOSEPH LOFTUS | 18/10/16

A 24-year-old female high school teacher from Iowa, who was arrested for having a sexual relationship with one of her students, has revealed that she took to lap dancing after being sacked from the school.

Mary Beth Haglin turned herself into the police back in July, yet continues to insist that she was ‘swept off her feet’ by the anonymous 17-year-old male student, reports the Daily Star.

In a series of interviews with Inside Edition last month, and Dr. Phil just a few days ago, Haglin announced that she firmly believes it was he who seduced her and not vice versa.

She said:

He would come into my classroom, grab a Post-It, write something and stick it to my desk on his way out. One

read, ‘I love you so much, my empress’. He would always call me ‘my empress’.

He did so with such intelligence and such an elevated vocabulary that I was completely duped by the whole facade.

We had sex – almost daily – in his car, my car, his mom’s house, and his dad’s house.

She added that she felt vulnerable due to a hard and troubling relationship with her boyfriend.

Mary Beth fell for the minor’s way with words, having sex with him ‘almost every day’ at a nearby car park and sending numerous revealing selfies but when things got too much for her she claimed she was threatened by the pupil with exploitation.

She told Dr. Phil:

When things got way out of control, and I wanted out, he began saying ‘I will light a match and burn your life down’.

But their lustful, and massively illegal, romance came to an abrupt end when the pair were spotted by another student and Haglin was fired and charged with sexual exploitation.

She then became a lap dancer at a local gentlemen’s club before handing herself into police.

Haglin is set to be tried on November 14 and if convicted, Mary Beth will face up to two-years in prison and will become a registered sex offender.

Links
Code:

Old 10-20-2016, 04:39 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

^^^ Well at least in that one it was some other kid and not the actual boy ratting her out for once.
Old 10-20-2016, 10:23 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 5,267
Xenophile has a brilliant future
Xenophile has a brilliant futureXenophile has a brilliant futureXenophile has a brilliant futureXenophile has a brilliant futureXenophile has a brilliant futureXenophile has a brilliant futureXenophile has a brilliant future

Code:

Jeesus Christ! "My Empress?" That's the same kind of dorky shit I used to say at that age, but I NEVER got near this category of teacher-trim! I was born way too soon...

Last edited by MadamMeow : 10-20-2016 at 06:41 PM. Reason: close quote
Old 10-20-2016, 03:30 PM
You can find me hiding my face in bush, lady bush that is.

Credits: 125,355
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

^^^My word... Even in the jumpsuit she looks hot.
Old 10-20-2016, 04:22 PM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,446
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Hey we got one just released from the pokey. Stephanie Ragusa. I guess the taste of jailhouse poon got boring and she wanted back out where she can sample the local kielbasa.

fuck if I know how to do this right.
Code:

Ragusa will live at the Continental Inn Motel in Clearwater. Goddamn this is a free sex/hooker central/wild-ass place. On Friday night and Saturday night you can see all kinds of wild and crazy stuff happening.

I got Kate Middleton pregnant.

Last edited by amtronic : 10-20-2016 at 04:29 PM.
Old 10-20-2016, 06:59 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,579
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

What's with the blue tongues? Plus these poor fucking kids being fucked with by hot girls. I got stuck with an old dude who was my neighbor and a priest.

Old 10-20-2016, 07:53 PM
All you have to do is say something nobody understands and they'll do practically anything you want them to.

Credits: 1,105,772
Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.
Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.

Code:

Comes from licking young blue balls.