forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Sex Talk of the Day

Old 05-17-2013, 07:36 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 16,882
Mrs. September gets fan letters from Gary Busey
Mrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary Busey

recently buttsex in the kitchen

the whole night was off, couldn't find a rythmn & trying all the usual things

so we end up in front of the sink & I couldn't get comfortable, I was going to bang my head on the faucet or chip a tooth on a dish

I go over & grab a handful of floor in the corner in the dark, legs wide, ass up & he grabs a hold of the hips & goes to town on it. My favorite part is the Disengage, after he comes & everyone kinds of twitches as he tries to pull back out. There's a sigh of relief when neither of us fall down

Old 05-17-2013, 07:39 PM

Mrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary Busey

the first time made the full sex with MrS

I didn't know I could come that much!!
& after that he was stuck with me, dug in like a tick

Old 05-17-2013, 07:45 PM

Christmas fisting (.... almost?) (I'm not sure)

And the night before Thanksgiving when my car broke down on the way home & I gave him a drunk BJ on the side of the highway waiting for the towtruck/a ride. And then I fell asleep. I actually don't remember how we did get home

Old 05-17-2013, 07:49 PM

did it kneeling on a hammock once, the swinging worked well
then we moved to the grass & I has atleast seven mosquito bites all over my back the next day

almost had the 2 guy threesome once, made out with both of them. But the one went to sleep & I did it with the other outside on the picnic table of the parent's house. That other kid died a week later. That made it weird

Old 06-08-2013, 11:26 AM

that time in college, with the boy trying to see how much of a hand would fit

the first time with that so I was making some noise, just not paying attention at all & lost in it, head pressed in the corner of the bed & the wall

at one point I realized & asked if I should stop, we should stop & he goes no no no it's totally fine, (he liked that the room of girls next door might mind)

room 420, 421? something like that

Old 01-09-2014, 11:15 AM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 954
bacarudaguy will become famous soon enoughbacarudaguy will become famous soon enough

This has gotta be one of the best posts on this board!
Old 02-12-2017, 09:47 AM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 689
DeadRhino will become famous soon enoughDeadRhino will become famous soon enough

once had this woman give me her ass for my bday on her dining room table, later we sat there with her husband having cake and she kept smirking. kinda wish her name was Edith.....
Old 02-12-2017, 10:05 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,421
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

So I find out, years too late, that my ex-wife and her sister used to "snuggle" and "touch" themselves/each other while they were growing up and sharing a bedroom.

Glad to see a years-old topic brought back to life!

I got Kate Middleton pregnant.
Old 02-12-2017, 08:28 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,566
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Incest is best put your sister to the test. Your story is both hot and sort of hot at the same time.
Old 05-28-2017, 11:47 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,421

I went to my family reunion this weekend - damn, there is a lot of pruning I would do on the family tree! And some of the young stuff running around, there is a lot of re-seeding I would do, too.

I got Kate Middleton pregnant.