forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Peer Validation

Old 07-25-2010, 07:45 AM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Why don't YOU post it?
Old 07-25-2010, 11:47 AM
I have won the lifetime achievement award... twice.

Credits: 79,404
Moose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to behold

Quit fucking posting in this thread if you're not going to include the pics.

What the fuck? It's already out there, fucking post it.
RIP TheSnake
Old 11-03-2010, 12:54 AM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,796
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

I went to school with her. UF. She told a friend she would totally fuck me, but I had a girlfriend at the time...unfortunate

Code:

Last edited by beastley : 11-03-2010 at 12:55 AM.
Old 11-05-2010, 01:52 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 9,559
G-Daddy has a spectacular auraG-Daddy has a spectacular auraG-Daddy has a spectacular auraG-Daddy has a spectacular aura

Never seen one online, But my friend sent me a message when he got back from Iraq. Apparently his girl had been cheating on him. Here's the message.

"She says she loves you and then you come back from a deployment just to find out that this dumb ass bitch is fuckin another dude!!! Well Caitlin Moore we know what to do with cheating ass cunts like you. Make her famous boys. ;-)"

And the picture.
Old 11-05-2010, 01:53 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 9,559
G-Daddy has a spectacular auraG-Daddy has a spectacular auraG-Daddy has a spectacular auraG-Daddy has a spectacular aura

Code:

Sorry about the quality of the pic.
Old 11-05-2010, 07:54 PM
The price is wrong...BITCH!

Credits: 51,955,231
smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

Code:

I got a pic message like that too. It wasn't directly from the source, but it had been passed on in mass text.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I'ld hit it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I'ld suck it.
Old 11-16-2010, 07:44 PM
I have won the lifetime achievement award... twice.

Credits: 79,404
Moose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to behold

Code:

What's up heat. Haven't seen you on here in a long ass time. Have you graduated yet?
RIP TheSnake
Old 11-16-2010, 11:54 PM
I haz a temp avy that seems to be pretty permanent!

Credits: 83,068
moviephile gets fan letters from Gary Busey
moviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Busey

The chick from Dream Kelly/Teen Kelly used to rent at the video store I managed. She is tiny, but was actually pretty cool whenever She came in. Had her address on her acct........ could have window peeped, but for 20 bucks a month I could get all the pics from Her site

Old 11-17-2010, 07:24 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 10,552
Kraigus12 is being mentioned in polite conversation

I used myspace back in the day to hack my way into my cousins friends photobucket. Already posted the pics on here. I'd link the actual photobucket, but amazingly the pics havent been blocked yet. And if I start linkin it, it'll get shut down. I've posted all the goods on here already, and I occasionally check for updates. I'll keep it updated if I find any

Sadly, she's knocked up now. Such a waste.

Code:

Old 11-20-2010, 10:53 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,643
thesand is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

This isn't one of those stories where I came across a girl I knew, but where I was looking through her pictures. Found these in her photobucket.

Don't know her too well, but I do know her. She's the girl on the left, not showing much. Her friend's pussy is in both pics, although barely. Based on the original filenames, I think there must have been at least one more. I wonder if she might have shown pussy or tit in the other picture(s) and cut it.

Last edited by thesand : 11-20-2010 at 05:47 PM. Reason: new filehost