forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Peer Validation

Old 04-02-2010, 10:43 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default DAE think that a lot of guys who wear "TapouT" shirts look dumb?

DAE think that a lot of guys who wear "TapouT" shirts don't look tough or intimidating, they just look dumb?

I realize that there are some huge MMA fans out there (and in here) but i can't help but feel that when i see a guy wearing a Tapout shirt that's he's kind of wearing it to imply that he is a badass MMAer.... and i'm sure a very small minority of them are.

But c'mon, when the guy is 40 pounds overweight i am pretty sure he's not training with GSP. It kinda loosk dumb, imo.

Does anyone else feel this way?

Old 04-02-2010, 11:13 PM
Mmmmm... DAT ASS!

Credits: 51,557
drunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to behold

people are just followers think back to wrestling was huge guys was wearing
wrestling shirts because it was popular same thing with tapout stuff i seen
guys wearing because it was just some new trend give it time and it will
go away
Old 04-03-2010, 06:18 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 3,511
lightsurfer Has a lot of rep, but will never be as reputable as wannabe DSF user pasyaerrov.

I laugh too when I see it but in reality people are just showing they are fans. No different than nascar and fans and those who wear shirts with little kids on them ( i dont think their pedophiles, but maybe just a fan)

Another story is my wife cracked me the hell up when she asked me what is tapootee? I said WTF is tapootee? She said that guy is wearing a shirt that says tapootee. I said it says tapout. All I could do was shake my head...

So every fucking time I see TapouT I think it says tapootee!
Old 04-03-2010, 08:32 AM
cmetz: (v) - To not just fuck shit up, but fuck it into oblivion!

Credits: 1,312,787
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status

these people are fucking loosers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
i dont shit. im a higher life form. i haz evolved

-----------nothing i post is mine, get over it-----------

RIP Joe TheSnake
Old 04-03-2010, 01:40 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 1,832
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Let me condition my opinion by first saying that I was in the Marine Corps when they still taught the LINE system (not this MCMAP jiujitsu/mma shit) that basically ended every sequence with the opponent dead six ways from last Thursday. In the corps I was involved in kickboxing and boxing as well as LINE and some martial arts. I'm not a badass by any stretch, I'll leave those claims to Spitwolf. I also did some wrestling for a little east-coast NC promotion as Corporal Punishment and was invited but did not attend the WCW PowerPlant. That said, I think a lot of people in the TapouT shirts are lemmings that converted from wrestling to MMA like has been said. But I find it hard to resist the urge when I see these doughy fucks to walk up behind (or in front) of them and choke them until they sleep just to see if they really will resist the urge to TapouT.
-SrD
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 04-03-2010, 01:46 PM
2-6

Credits: 0 [Check]
My 2 Cents

its dumb stuf. cherleders shuld wear skirts.

mma, nba, nfl, nbl. silly shit to buy a t-shirt. like wearing a medal you dont rate.
Old 04-03-2010, 02:01 PM
I'm rollin with my pistol and my shotty

Credits: 226,981
jo_dile has a brilliant future
jo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant future

Mmmmmm.....GSP....yummy *day dreaming*

BITCH! FUK U! Ur opinions is irelephant n ignant!!!!
Old 04-09-2010, 02:39 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 6,344
Bong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enough

Back in the day I had an nWo shirt that I loved. And I had quite a collection of concert T's in high school and college. And I've got a Boston Bruins shirt. And I totally understand NASCAR and NFL and National Hacky Sack League shirts, because that sort of shows loyalty from a fan perspective. The difference, it seems to me, with TapOut or Affliction or whatever, is that those are marketed as being "what the fighters wear". That somehow putting them on makes one a badass. That might not be what the wearer is intending, but but that's kind of how I see it when I see someone with one on. It makes me want to walk up and ask if they work out.

Plus, I just think they're uglier than fuck.
Old 04-09-2010, 09:24 PM
Mmmmm... DAT ASS!

Credits: 51,557
drunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to behold

plus allot of the guys wearing tapout,or affliction ,ed hardy shirts are typical
douche baggie jackass kind of guys who wear them to look like a bad ass
Old 04-09-2010, 09:27 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 540,218
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
theyre just as bad as the douchebags too bad ass to use punctuation and capital letters and that othr fag shit