forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Videos

Old 09-15-2009, 07:25 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default Taylor Swift - leaving ABC's The View in NYC - Sep, 15

Taylor Swift - leaving ABC's The View in NYC - Sep, 15

Old 02-03-2010, 01:18 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 5,931
djbigjohn is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default I hate Taylor Swift...

She is a good song writer, but she sucks as a singer. She showed that at the Grammys...let her write, but for the love of all things holy, get her flat chested, non-singin ass off my radio!
Old 02-16-2010, 01:40 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 29,158
chrisb77 has a spectacular aurachrisb77 has a spectacular aurachrisb77 has a spectacular aurachrisb77 has a spectacular aura

I agree 100% she sucks major ass singin wise.
Old 02-23-2010, 09:54 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,578
BootlegMessiah is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

simply gorgeous
Old 02-24-2010, 03:15 PM
2-6

Credits: 0 [Check]

i think she is prety. beter to hear her then to listen to celine deon
Old 02-25-2010, 07:25 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 7,086
Bastard89 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

it be great if there were naked pictures of her somewhere
Old 02-25-2010, 11:52 AM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 106,403
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
yeah, that's probably why she sells so many records and sells out all over the damn place...
Old 02-25-2010, 01:29 PM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 270,195
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I'm pretty sure there are a couple of cell phone pix of her getting out of the shower in the private section. It's either her or that other blond chick - I get them confused.

(pause)

Just opened a new window and checked - they're labeled as TaylorSwift01.jpg and TaylorSwift02.jpg and they're a chick with a smoking body showing full frontal out of the shower with a towel on her head so I can't see what color hair she has, but it looks to me like Taylor Swift. So anyway, there you are. I'm gonna break the rules a little bit and post one of them here so you can see what you're missing. Right click and save it fast because it won't be up for long.

Old 02-26-2010, 11:13 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 29,158
chrisb77 has a spectacular aurachrisb77 has a spectacular aurachrisb77 has a spectacular aurachrisb77 has a spectacular aura

She sells so many records because there are so many people in the world who have no ear for music and think she's good. Not to mention her fan base is 18 and under.
Old 03-02-2010, 09:15 PM
I am Cricker... You are MAMON!

Credits: 55,034
SirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the rough

You bunch of prissy faggots arguing over her singing voice instead of enjoying the pics.