forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2008, 12:52 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 293,679
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of
Default Let's all do our part to fight terrorism

MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR NEXT SATURDAY!

As you may already know, it is a sin for a Muslim male to see any woman other than his wife naked.

He must commit suicide if he does.

So Saturday at 4 PM Eastern Time, all American women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort.

All patriotic men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their house to prove they are not Muslims, and to demonstrate they think its okay to see nude women other than their wife, and to show support for all American women. Since Islam also does not approve of alcohol, a cold 6-pack at your side is further proof of your anti-Muslim sentiment.

The American government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti-terrorist activity.

God Bless America!

It is your patriotic duty to pass this on.

If you don't send this to at least 5 people you're a terrorist-sympathizing lily-livered coward and are in the position of posing as a national threat.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 06-27-2008, 01:00 PM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 62,298
Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
sending this to EVERYONE I know....also printing flyers to hang at the courthouse...

about a man and his horse
Old 06-27-2008, 01:00 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 2,264
doubledip is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Count me the fuck in! I got the fireworks!!!!!!

P.S. I think a keg will show your hate more than a 6'er...everyone STOCK UP!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jo_dile View Post
He is absolutely adorable.... I agree with you
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms. cellany View Post
I'll third that- way adorable. I told him months ago he's totally my type.

Last edited by doubledip : 06-27-2008 at 01:03 PM.
Old 06-27-2008, 01:03 PM
I am Cricker... You are MAMON!

Credits: 55,138
SirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the rough

AMEN to that!
Old 06-27-2008, 01:07 PM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 62,298
Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura

I'm really gonna post this on public bulliten boards...really

about a man and his horse
Old 06-27-2008, 01:08 PM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,123
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

OK, but shasta, you can not, repeat can not, come out tucked and start dancing like Jay from Clerks 2 and think you are helping.

Old 06-27-2008, 03:53 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,315
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

I know you guys are joking, but this is offensive.

And I'm not Muslim...The only reason I say this is because if I made some joke about Christians(not fundamentalist Christians, because you guys are talking about Muslims, just regular Muslims) I would get booted, booed and banned from the forums...

I read the first post clearly and didn't find any mention of actual terrorists, just the assumption all Muslims are terrorists...

I feel like I'm pulling a pendragon, but I also feel it's necessary because it's shit like this that is fine with everyone but if it's turned back on the same person, they'll flip out.

So I just wanted to point that out. And I figure I'll get a lot of bullshit about how its a joke and how I need to get the sand out of my vagina. You may be right, but I'm right, too.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Peace guys.
Old 06-27-2008, 04:01 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 2,264
doubledip is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

I would actually laugh at a christianity joke...shit I'll laugh at anything, it's all in good fun, if people seriously get that butthurt, they shouldn't be around...they obviously aren't enjoying life...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jo_dile View Post
He is absolutely adorable.... I agree with you
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms. cellany View Post
I'll third that- way adorable. I told him months ago he's totally my type.
Old 06-27-2008, 04:02 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 293,679
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:

gtfo......and no, you aren't right

oh, wal-mart is having a sale...go buy yourself some new panties

not my links. always virus check.

Last edited by n2tattoos.lol : 06-27-2008 at 04:04 PM.
Old 06-27-2008, 04:02 PM
Bam Bam is hittin that! imgbox

Credits: 212,234
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.

Code:

I think you are right Heat, but truthfully I did not see the Muslim reference in the original post. I think my eyes are trained to pick out the words "naked" "women" "alcohol" "6 pack" and ignore everything else....

Closed Thread