forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2008, 05:07 PM
forgive me father for I have sinned... I have had sexual relations with many many women

Credits: 4,569
ReverendPete is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Werd man, werd!
Old 06-27-2008, 05:42 PM
Suck on my repulsor rays, bitch!

Credits: 5,397
IronMan2008 will become famous soon enoughIronMan2008 will become famous soon enough

Code:

What the fuck is that on the right side of the page? I just threw up in my mouth.
Old 06-27-2008, 05:56 PM

Credits: 79,165,380
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

it is aquatic and it's called an isopod.
giant isopod may be one of approximately nine species of large isopods (crustaceans related to the shrimps and crabs) in the genus Bathynomus. They are thought to be abundant in cold, deep waters of the Atlantic. Bathynomus giganteus, the species upon which the generitype is based, is the largest known isopod and is the one most often referred to by the common name "giant isopod".
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 06-27-2008, 06:12 PM

IronMan2008 will become famous soon enoughIronMan2008 will become famous soon enough

Damn! Check out the big brain on Snake! Thanks bro!
Old 06-27-2008, 06:19 PM

Code:

ha ha thanks. I really like those things so I knew what they were. I took the quote from a web page though. I only can remember so many scientific names and then my brain is full.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 06-27-2008, 06:24 PM

Yeah, I'm like Homer Simpson. Every time I learn something new, something old gets pushed out!
Old 06-27-2008, 06:35 PM

Code:

one of my favorite Married With Children episodes also. Same thing happened to Kelly Bundy.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 06-27-2008, 08:01 PM
I’m the host with Vaseline I hide behind bulletproof glass.

Credits: 5,619
SlowMoJoe has more rep than you could handleSlowMoJoe has more rep than you could handleSlowMoJoe has more rep than you could handleSlowMoJoe has more rep than you could handle
SlowMoJoe has more rep than you could handleSlowMoJoe has more rep than you could handleSlowMoJoe has more rep than you could handleSlowMoJoe has more rep than you could handleSlowMoJoe has more rep than you could handleSlowMoJoe has more rep than you could handleSlowMoJoe has more rep than you could handleSlowMoJoe has more rep than you could handleSlowMoJoe has more rep than you could handleSlowMoJoe has more rep than you could handleSlowMoJoe has more rep than you could handleSlowMoJoe has more rep than you could handleSlowMoJoe has more rep than you could handleSlowMoJoe has more rep than you could handle

OK I have seen my fair share of creepy stuff.
Snakes don't bother me rats, bats, giant man eating sharks really
just don't even register. But that giant isopod freaks me the fuck
out.
Old 06-28-2008, 03:22 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 1,480
JLE1020 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Actually, those are giant hornets you're talking about, and the numbers are even more staggering.
Only 30 of those fuckers can easily wipe out a hive of 30,000 honeybees bees. And then in the ultimate "fuck you", after killing all the bees and the queen, the hornets then steal the honeybee larvae and pupae for their own young to eat.

BEES PWNED!

This is a pretty amazing video showing the massacre:

The European bees aren't very aggressive. I'd be curious to see if the Africanized killer bees would do any better.
Old 06-28-2008, 02:16 PM

Wow! Cool video! You would think that the bees would have a chance with strength in numbers, but not this time.
Closed Thread