forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 05:41 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 30,993
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Hell yeah.
Old 06-24-2008, 05:50 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 247,822
Crazy808 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Without the tourist shamrock tho. Then you'll be drinkin the real deal.

All information correct at time of going to print.

www.nationalsketch.com = Irish political satire
Old 06-24-2008, 06:05 PM
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless

Credits: 12,718
effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

No better beer in the world than anything Deschutes. Mirror Pond is my favorite, but just about everything they make is perfection by the pint.
Old 06-24-2008, 06:23 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 30,993
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Yeah, I couldn't give a fuck about the shamrock although it is a pretty cool trick.
Old 06-24-2008, 06:27 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 7,421
whatisdrew is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

When it comes to favorites, you beat me to it with the Newcastle. My knowledge of beer is somewhat limited as I am not yet 21 (but less than 3 weeks to go!), and because when I was first introduced to alcohol I didn't like beer. I suppose it's an acquired taste, but beer is one of those sorts of tastes that I wanted to get into, unlike coffee which I've never had a full cup of in my life. As I said, Newcastle is my favorite so far. I haven't found any beer yet I think I'm incapable of drinking (for instance, I like Guinness heavy stout), and I plan to spend my summer trying lots of new ones.

But my girlfriend hates beer and I've been trying to get her more into it, so we've been in search of a regular brand for her. So far she can stand Heineken and Honey Brown. This weekend we went out and tried this Belgian-style ale (but brewed in Maine, actually). From what I remember, it was terrific stuff.
Old 06-24-2008, 06:28 PM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,123
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

Love the Magic Hat beers right now

Old 06-24-2008, 06:30 PM
Bam Bam is hittin that! imgbox

Credits: 212,235
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.

Code:

I agree - They also need to serve it the right temperature. I hate that they serve it colder now. I wind up letting it sit for a while to warm up.

Old 06-24-2008, 06:31 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,485
swimkid0304 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Bell's Oberon!
Old 06-24-2008, 06:31 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,022
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Fuck you all. Now that I'm allergic to hops, this thread is mean
Old 06-24-2008, 06:52 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 247,822
Crazy808 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Is this for kids?

Seriously....

All information correct at time of going to print.

www.nationalsketch.com = Irish political satire
Closed Thread