forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2008, 02:27 AM
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless

Credits: 12,713
effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

I got lucky in that my fiancee's uncle had his down a few years ago and, being a malpractice attorney, was able to get me in with an appointment and then have the surgery a few weeks later. I had the surgery in Decemeber (direct correlation to my finish in lurking and true contribution to the site.) and as far as pain went, I was without it within 3 weeks. Off crutches within a week, without my brace within a month and since then I've been great.

Keep in mind MegaGreg that I did PT 2x a week for 8 weeks because I have a pretty good insurance plan through my law school. My knee was popping out before teh surgery 1 a week, and now, other than the occasional locking because my hamstring hasn't fully recouped yet. As of July 4 I will be cleared to do whatever I want, which means that I'll start tryign Basketball and we'll see how that goes I suppose. I have NO DESIRE to have this surgery again so I'll probably take it easy for the rest of my life. I hate surgery, but more than that, the first three days I couldn't take enough pain killers to make getting up to the can a worthwhile adventure. That blood rush to the foot of the surgerically prepared leg is MISERABLE!
Old 06-30-2008, 04:55 PM
I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

Credits: 54,967
Thomas Has a lot of rep, but will never be as reputable as wannabe DSF user pasyaerrov.

Thanks for all the advice everyone! My shoulder is back almost to normal and my hand seems fine now too.

Old 06-30-2008, 04:58 PM
I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

Credits: 54,967
Thomas Has a lot of rep, but will never be as reputable as wannabe DSF user pasyaerrov.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
hahah i never wear a helmet unless it is required by a park or facility.
The only pads i always wear are shin pads because i have taken one to many pedals to the shins. And the pedals have "traction" pins that are really sharp. They leave very deep scars in the shins. And i always ride in jeans, even in 100 degree heat.

Closed Thread