forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2008, 09:10 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 14,370
IndieEmoPunk is just really niceIndieEmoPunk is just really niceIndieEmoPunk is just really niceIndieEmoPunk is just really niceIndieEmoPunk is just really niceIndieEmoPunk is just really niceIndieEmoPunk is just really nice

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I live out in the suburbs, but work on the corner of Ashland and Erie. Yeah. . . I don't think that your buddies were the only ones who accidentally walked on set. . . bet it happens all the time, especially in that whole downtown section around lasalle and illinois, and then when they were filming on the north side around the biograph, and belmont and racine.

Visit my music blog: http://www.startofthenewrevolution.blogspot.com

StartoftheNewRevolutionRadio

Last edited by IndieEmoPunk : 06-30-2008 at 09:43 PM.
Old 06-30-2008, 09:45 PM

IndieEmoPunk is just really niceIndieEmoPunk is just really niceIndieEmoPunk is just really niceIndieEmoPunk is just really niceIndieEmoPunk is just really niceIndieEmoPunk is just really niceIndieEmoPunk is just really nice
Default Pictures of the cars from the studio

here are some pictures i took on my camera phone today. . . .sorry some of them are blurry. . . i was trying to take them fast as I was walking out of the studio. . . . had other delivery/pickups to make and had to get back to my shop.

The door to the production Studio (had to black out address and some other stuff on the door, i felt obligated as to not give them away, my family is doing business with them)

Cars at the movie studio

this one needed body work, you can see where they put squibs in the door for the gun scenes and "shot up" the car

These next set of photos I took at my father's shop. This car is ready to be returned to the owner of the car, we're starting to get these cars back in and restoring them to look original.

this picture was taken through the backglass which was dirty because i didn't feel like wiping it off before i took the picture.

Last edited by IndieEmoPunk : 06-30-2008 at 09:59 PM.
Old 06-30-2008, 10:36 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 5,511
Bob_Dobalina is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

They were shooting in downtown milwaukee a few weeks ago as well. So many goddamn people went down there. That's pretty bitchin you get to meet them though. Heard Johnny Depp is a really nice guy.
Old 06-30-2008, 11:17 PM

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
yeah. . . one of our guys was up there on location for a couple days while they were shooting in case they broke a window or something. . . or needed some trim work done. . .he was also up around the green bay area for a little bit, the wisconsin dells, downtown, and my brother was at statesville prison in joliet for three days there about 2 weeks ago while they were filming the opening scenes of the movie.

Old 07-01-2008, 12:25 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 5,511
Bob_Dobalina is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Johnny Depp coming to Wisconsin. The most exciting thing in the history of Wisconsin. Ever.
Closed Thread