forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 07-28-2011, 07:33 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default Mohr Stories

Since I haven't been editing - just doing graphics, I've been able to listen to a lot of podcasts while working lately and I wanted share this.

Jay Mohr
has a new podcast out on Kevin Smith's podcast family.

He's only got 3 episodes so far but they are fucking hilarious. So much so that I felt the need to make a dedicated thread to tell people that haven't heard it yet. He does all his amazing impressions as he weaves them into his true stories. So far, the stories are mostly about film/stand-up comedy industry stuff but it's all very interesting and funny.

You can subscribe via iTunes of course but for those of you that just want to listen to one without having to fire up iTunes and search for it in the iTunes store you can download them directly from the links below. Listen to the 1st one and you'll be hooked, I'm sure of it. Once he gets to the interview part with his agent ( around 13:30 ), he starts with the Tracy Morgan impression which is spot on!

Mohr Stories #1: Put Your Name On It
In which Jay sits down with his manager Barry Katz for a look back into the Saturday Night Live audition process.
Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Mohr Stories #2: Black People At The Beach
In which Jay sits down with comedians Tom Segura and Charlie Gerencer for an appreciation of African American comedy audiences.

Code:

Mohr Stories #3: The Double Album
In which Jay and Barry Katz discuss the truth behind Last Comic Standing. Plus: Nikki Cox sits in to give her opinion on "things".
Code:

Mohr Stories #4: Lions, Tigers and Bert; Oh My!
In which Jay is joined by comedian Bert Kreischer for a lively discussion about stand-up comedy, the “Tracy Morgan” story and a giant cat named Derrick.
Code:

Code: