forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 08-20-2009, 10:49 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default Google is no longer allowing new GMail users that do not own a cell phone

Google is no longer allowing new GMail users that do not own a cell phone. They are storing your number to "avoid unnecessary future verifications for other Google services"

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

it seems, so far, that this is region specific... might be a test. Anybody know anything about this?
Old 08-20-2009, 01:03 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,020
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

What's scary is that lots of sites now require your cell phone number. I usually give them a bogus one, but I will not attach my real number with my online email accounts. I just don't trust web-email companies with my personal stuff. I do have them, pretty much all the top 20 providers, but none are used for anything I want to be seen as me. That's what I have my own Exchange server and domain for.
Old 08-20-2009, 01:19 PM
chuy es mi homie

Credits: 20,465
carajas will become famous soon enoughcarajas will become famous soon enoughcarajas will become famous soon enough

What's the deal with this Gmail thing?
Never really got into it.
Heard a lot people saying that is better than everything else.
I have a hotmail account and I'm happy with it... what's the difference?
Old 08-20-2009, 01:30 PM
I was just doing the old 'how many women have I slept with' count. God I hate fractions.

Credits: 52,416
trekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to behold

If anyone wants an "invite" email me.

Code:

Old 08-20-2009, 05:05 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,549
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

I'm actually using the google voice, its pretty fucking tits. My and my business partner both sign up under one number, it rings us both on the cell/home/work phones and the first one that answers gets the call. If neither one of us answer it goes to voicemail which FUCKING TRANSCRIBES them so we don't have to actually listen to someone studder for half an hour. It'll email or txt the message to both of us.

Best of all its free! If anyone wants/needs an invite just PM me. Its pretty great for not giving out your personal number
Old 08-20-2009, 05:16 PM
I am Cricker... You are MAMON!

Credits: 55,127
SirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the rough

Code:

"Business partner"? Is that what you call it?

Old 08-20-2009, 05:45 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,549
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:

Yes, I have found the other half of the Eiffel tower of my heart

Edit: Ah shit, googlevoice isn't allowing personal invites at the moment. The only way to get one is at this link:

Code:

Last edited by Trips : 08-20-2009 at 07:10 PM.
Old 08-21-2009, 02:37 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 14,526
kcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the rough

Code:

I just got one. Kinda had to because I lost my cell charger in a drunken stupor and now I'm using it whenever I'm home. I find the transcriber needs a little bit more work, though. I like how you can also download the voicemails. I've been toying with the ones my brother leaves me, adding beats and generally just splicing together words to make him sound as gay as possible.
Old 08-21-2009, 03:03 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,199
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

yeah shit is fucked up.

i actually realizd it recently cuz i made myself a new one, and a few days later my mom wanted me to make her one.

so when i was almost done, it asked for the cell. which it didnt do for me....wack