forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day

Old 06-11-2010, 08:57 PM
This town like a great big pussy just waiting to get fucked

Credits: 105,224
pmpn8ez112 has a brilliant future
pmpn8ez112 has a brilliant futurepmpn8ez112 has a brilliant futurepmpn8ez112 has a brilliant futurepmpn8ez112 has a brilliant futurepmpn8ez112 has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Miley defends her right to be slutty!

Miley is an advocate for the sluttyness of girls! I just love how all these Disney stars turn out to be the sluttiest ones Not long before we see her naked I love the last sentence where she implies that girls have to try harder to be sexier than guys!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cyrus slams 'double standards' in entertainment industry
June 11, 2010, 12:02 PM EST
WENN

Miley Cyrus is fuming over recent criticism of her raunchy new image -- insisting there is a double-standard in the entertainment world that allows young male stars such as Zac Efron to strip off onscreen but condemns women who flaunt their assets.

The 17-year-old has been stung by the negative reaction to her saucy new stage costumes and provocative dance routines in recent weeks as she promotes her latest single, "Can't Be Tamed."

She garnered particular criticism for faking a same-sex kiss with a female dancer during her shows.

Related: Miley Cyrus says she listens to 'zero pop music'

But Cyrus is convinced the reaction is unfair -- because stars such as "High School Musical" heart-throb Efron also use their sexy image to win over fans.

On Access Hollywood's "The Billy Bush Show," she said: "Girls are immediately going to say, 'Oh, she's trying to sell sex.' Well, I love Zac Efron, but what's he selling? He's gorgeous, he's hot, I don't go see his movie because I'm like, 'He's such a fantastic actor.' He's a great actor, but he's hot. He's just not in a leotard with his legs out. He has his shirt off. So what's the difference?

"In 'High School Musical' ... he's in basketball shorts and his cutoff tank top and all the girls are dying.

"It just isn't as obvious when guys do it. I was on tour with the Jonas Brothers my first year and boy bands get away with a lot. For girls, it's always going to be harder. That's not an excuse, it just means we have to work harder."
Old 06-11-2010, 09:01 PM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 270,797
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.

Code:

Suddenly the room smells like catfish and hot garbage.

Old 06-12-2010, 07:51 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 66,241
Devil'sNursery is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I don't care what anybody else thinks, I say she's hot. And Disney chicks do turn out to be the biggest sluts. Brittney and Christina are the best examples easy.
Old 06-12-2010, 10:18 PM
zipcity

Credits: 0 [Check]

There's something weird and desperate about Miley's sluttiness, like she's really a hermaphrodite or something. She creeps me out. And if her drummer likes the Pixies so much, what's he doing playing for her? (Oh yeah, same reason the Pixies are touring these days ... paycheck.)
Old 06-15-2010, 04:18 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 15,056
Cerebus is being mentioned in polite conversationCerebus is being mentioned in polite conversation

She's just trying to anything that will keep her in the spotlight after Disney has no use for her anymore.

Look at the girls from the High School Musical movies. They've done nothing since those films and are all but forgotten.
Old 06-15-2010, 02:06 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 6,597
slipple will become famous soon enoughslipple will become famous soon enoughslipple will become famous soon enough

Apparently Perez Hilton tweeted a upskirt of her today with no undies. I can't find the uncensored photo right now but most of the stuff on the web is saying it is shopped.
Old 06-15-2010, 02:22 PM
Hold your tongue and walk your circles, I can see you like an angry turtle.

Credits: 221,651
Elston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win this
Elston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win this

Code:

shopped miley vag - that was the name of my first garage band.
Old 06-15-2010, 02:22 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

ive never heard of her, but now i want to google her
Old 06-15-2010, 03:04 PM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 270,797
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.

Code:

Huh. That's the name I used to wrestle under.

Old 06-15-2010, 04:08 PM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 646,723
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Code:

It's my dogs name.