forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 06-13-2012, 10:30 PM

Credits: 79,165,082
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
actually they are totally different. Credits you earn through posting and people viewing your threads. Rep is a way for other posters to tell you that they like your posts.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 06-13-2012, 10:40 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

cool!
Old 06-13-2012, 10:42 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 65,185
MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

YEA! What snake said!! Look at him being all official and moderator like!

haha
Old 06-13-2012, 10:44 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 41,954
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

Wow... lots going on. Okay, firszt thing's first...

1) Moses, welcome. Glad to see you're taking control of this place and doing things properly. I was wopndering though if there's a thread I'm mising that is explaining who exactly you are, how you got here, what officially happened with Lucas, etc. just so I can be fully brought up to speed? I can't seem to find an announcement other than this thread and the Mod thread (congrats guys, btw). I just want to know the whole story for my own knowledge is all

2) Rep system... if we get rid of it, how will I know hwo is better than everyone else? Also, if it's gotten rid of, a-ok with that. If it ISN'T can we PLEASE reduce the amount of reputation you need to spread before giving it to someone else? There's only like 5-8 people on this board who post shit that's worth a good God damn and I rarely give out REP and when I do it says I need to spread it around. I fucking hate that shit. If someone posts something awesome... they should be able to be repped for it. I shouldn't have to go around giving rep to dickholes just so I can allow myself to give rep to someone who deserves it. I should know, I get random rep from others so they can do the same. I didn't deserve it, I shouldn't have it

Easy way to fix that though would rempove it all together, I will agree.

3) Stickied threads... WHY THE FUCK IS THE FUNNY PICTURES THREAD NOT STICKIED? 19,500+ posts, 5,000,000+ views. It's the most viewed active thread in this forum, and should be a no-brainer. It's also, honestly, the primary reason I still frequent these forums. I am sad when there are few posts over the course of a long period of time... a lot of that probably has to do with it getting buried and people missing it... keep it stickied, it gets updated, and keeps the lulz rolling.

4) Usenet... not forum important, but wanted to add that I, too, am a Usenet guy now. And everyone else should be. I might actually make a post. Using Filelockers is fucking retarded now with a) how slow they fucking are and b) how many of them are getting fucked up by the government and c) how the pirates switch form one service to another, so you pay for one and then a month later they use a different service and you're SOL on your subscription. It's fucking gaaaaaaay. I want to make a post about it with links to get people started, similar to the WDTV thread was.

5) DSF Jukebox, Confessions to Jesus don't get used by anyone hardly ever. Do we really need them? No offense to Jesus, but not even he uses his own forum.

6) I second the automated anonymous linking. Forums can easily make it to where all links will forward you to a link anonymizer. It will block DSF from being traced and no one will have to be scolded for "CODE YOUR FUCKING LINKS". It's also a no-brainer.

7) I think Snake and MM should be given avvy adjustment abilities, which I think you said they would, so that's good.

8) I second the image adjustment suggestion.

9) I'll second the comic book suggestion. I dislike how it's one giant thread in the e-book section. It should be it's own forum where each book gets its own thread, much like the TV Shows. They are incredibly popular now so it only makes sense. It sucks having to scour the thread for links and most of which don't even work, but if they all had threads dedicated to specific comic books then they would be a) easier to track b) easier to navigate and c) easier to see which ones needed updating

10) Not sure if it's allowed, though it should officially be (i haven't noticed elsewhere), can we hotlink from Tumblr, por favor? Explicit content shouldn't be an issue as they host it very commonly, so we shouldn't get blasted with cease and desist nonsense like IMGUR did to us, and Tumblr is pretty much nothing but photos that range from... well anything. You can find literally anything in photo form on Tumblr... hotlinking from there would be super special

Can't think of anything else. Glad to see steps are being taken to restore this place. I may just start posting more!

Hi everyone, btw.

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Old 06-13-2012, 10:48 PM

Code:

but they are both a source of headaches. I'm tired of hearing about it. I rather just get rid of them.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 06-13-2012, 11:07 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 541,026
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Already world weary from two days of hard moderation. Perhaps a little Skittlerex will lighten your mood?

Old 06-13-2012, 11:15 PM

Code:

that's funny. I'm just tired from life. Been tired of the rep and credit blues for a long time.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 06-13-2012, 11:21 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 65,185
MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!MosesCohen said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

I'm not one for formalities typically I'm Moses I like long walks on the beach, Barry Manilow, music derived from a computer and effective space bar use and pugs. I've been a lurker for years on the forums after taking a long hiatus. I work with JM if you have the site on facebook you've seen my posts. Advertising & marketing, tech support, basic go-to guy of the site. I'll oversee the overall the forums, but im confident madammeow and Thesnake will do more than adequate jobs of keeping the trolls at bay and making sure this machine stays well oiled.

I've had alot of pm's emails etc regarding Satan666.

This is my response.

He's gone, move on. Nothing needs to be said praised or shamed.
End of chapter, this next ones full of excitement, tits & Ass, structure, and new brilliant ideas.
Old 06-13-2012, 11:22 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 13,377
rocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud of

Code:

Well at least the users on this board arent in cliques like on other boards i been on and here they seem to all be working towards a goal that should make a mods job easier
Old 06-13-2012, 11:23 PM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 36,526
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

If something is going to get removed, it should be credits since they are useless anyway. Just modifiy the rep system like everyone else is suggesting.

I mean shit, I just tried to rep pisceschef for making me laugh with the Skittlerex thing, and it said I need to spread it around before I can give to him.... I can't recall ever giving to him in the first place and I certainly haven't rep'ed anyone since being back.