forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: Who Do You Think Deserves To Be DSF'er Of The Month
Eccles 8 11.43%
The Godfather 24 34.29%
Foetus 10 14.29%
cmetz 7 10.00%
smeegs 5 7.14%
Wood Dragon 12 17.14%
Megadouche 5 7.14%
The Juice 4 5.71%
Josephus 6 8.57%
dice1883 6 8.57%
josehl 2 2.86%
Rockula 3 4.29%
battagliero79 5 7.14%
Other (Specify By Reply - As Many As You Wish) 9 12.86%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-28-2012, 11:35 AM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 1,641
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

GodFather is a class act as always. I think Foetus deserves a shit-splattered DSF'r of the month badge. Anyone but that fucker slickricksdick, he's an asshole of the highest order.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 09-28-2012, 01:37 PM
Generic, Anonymous Account

Credits: 0
Anonymous has disabled reputation

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
tell 'em steve dave
Old 09-28-2012, 03:35 PM

Code:

Shut up MagnusRex.
Old 09-30-2012, 03:39 AM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 538,459
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

I vote for me because fuck you.

Old 09-30-2012, 05:20 PM
Is your refrigerator running? Bcuz if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually

Credits: 2,503,292
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

anyone but ecunt, err eccles.
R.I.P. JMA

Old 09-30-2012, 05:26 PM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 982,413
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Code:

You're just annoyed that Stantz isn't there so you can not vote for him.
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 10-01-2012, 08:14 PM
DSF is how I roll, bitches !!

Credits: 105,008
dice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handle
dice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handle

Dice1883 is the obvious choice... Who else has a personalized avvy with DSF, dice, and titties?

Last edited by dice1883 : 10-01-2012 at 08:14 PM.
Old 10-02-2012, 04:10 PM
If you can't take the heat, get the fuck out of my kitchen!

Credits: 26,222
Josephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Josephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

As silly as it all is...I'm just glad to have made the list...
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschef View Post
I liked you more as a frosted donut.
Old 10-03-2012, 10:59 AM

I vote for Spiritwolf. Anyone but Eccles.
Old 10-09-2012, 11:46 PM
DSF is how I roll, bitches !!

Credits: 105,008
dice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handle
dice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handle

Code:

Someone better vote for me so I have more than Eccles... Then I will be tie with Foetus... Not to be confused with tied-up with Foetus...