forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 07-27-2008, 02:50 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 6,953
lastlineofd is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Yea I wish I had it on tv... piss me off I just saw the end of the Mets game so I switched over to the Tigers / White Sox but no Cubbies.
Old 07-27-2008, 03:34 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,712
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

luckily im in fl or else i wouldn't either.
lastline, are the cubbies ur team?

in case u couldnt tell i like the marlins
Old 07-27-2008, 03:44 PM

Code:

Haha yea I figured you liked the Marlins. No, the Cubbies aren't my team but I've always had a soft spot for em, maybe its Wrigley maybe its 1908, I dunno but they are loveable losers. That and having 2 Canadians on the staff and Reed Johnson who works his ass off for the talent he actually has.

Which brings me to my team the Blue Jays who love to break my heart. Riccardi with his 5 year plan to win a championship becoming a lets try and make the playoffs instead that and the changing of Skydome to the Rogers Center (LAME).

Oh well, although I was 6 I remember Carters walkoff '93 off of Mitch "Wild Thing" Williams over the left field wall. Maybe I'm reminiscing but its what I got right now. But Cito's back!
Old 07-27-2008, 04:27 PM

Credits: 712
Omaplata is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I would consider my self somewhat of a diehard Cubbie....but I live in South Florida and go to some of the Marlins games.....I think the Cubs have a great shot at pulling it out this year....so we'll see

(By the way, there are approximately 7 "real" marlins fans in all of Florida....at any given game, the marlins fans will be outnumbered by the opposing team's fans)
Old 07-27-2008, 04:29 PM

Didn't the Marlins do tryouts for some Fat Man Dance team or something? Thought I saw that on Sportscentre. Figured one of you FLA guys would know.
Old 07-27-2008, 04:40 PM

Code:

Yes they did...I'm guessing they thought that would help them draw a crowd.....
Old 07-27-2008, 04:43 PM

Code:

Well fat people do take up more space ... glad to see the Cubs held on. Its funny to think that Tampa can support a hockey team but the Florida Marlins can't draw a good loyal crowd. Then again I don't know what the Panthers attendance is like.
Old 07-27-2008, 04:50 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,712
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

yeah the fat guys are now a dance team called the manatees...its similar to a lot of other sports teams as a joke dance team.

the mermaids are pretty hott, though! a lot of girls i knew from middle school on the team...
Old 07-27-2008, 05:01 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 41,918
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

Jason Marquis is a slice of shit.

He'll pitch a gem, then have 3 straight games of pure shit. Then have another good game. Then more shit. It's almost like "Hey if Marquis pitches bad again he's out of the rotation" then he pitches well and it's like "He's pretty good, leave him in" then he sucks three more times and it's like "Hey, one more fuck up and you're gone" then he pitches well. It's a shitty cycle that I'd wish they'd just fucking fix

They need to put Marshall in the rotation and trade Marquis to someone who really is dumb enough to take him or move him to the bullpen.

There's a reason Jason Marquis gets left off the playoff rosters. He's unreliable and untrustworthy. He sucks.

Other than that, good win for the Cubs, they needed that one, now they're back in sole possession of first

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Last edited by gallow737 : 07-27-2008 at 05:04 PM.
Old 07-27-2008, 05:03 PM

Code:

I don't know if you can consider them hot......not compared to the heat dancers anyway.....that would be like comparing hialeah to brickell