forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 09-22-2012, 11:28 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 11,860
Bob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of light

most of my team play tomorrow... annoyingly
Old 09-22-2012, 11:32 AM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,403
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
yeah. you may take the weak.
You definitely got over with Fellaini.
I was still up to watch that game this AM, and that was a helluva forearm:
Code:

too bad you didn't captain him!

Old 09-22-2012, 12:07 PM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 984,065
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Code:

This happens with me everytime. Hazard does fantastically. I sign and suddenly nothing. Same happened with RVP last year.

In contrast, the second I get rid of Lambert he scores twice and sets up another
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 09-28-2012, 04:36 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,711
Marlo is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Joined your League Hope you dont mind
Old 09-28-2012, 04:39 PM

Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Code:

Not at all. Good luck
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Nothing I post is mine
Old 10-22-2012, 01:07 AM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Maybe it's just me, but I think it's pretty damn close to be only a fifty point spread over six teams after 8 weeks! (and not at all shocking that I'm in fourth with the red bullet).
For me, it's been too many transfer hits and shyte luck with armbands.

Old 10-22-2012, 05:14 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 11,860
Bob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of light

Injuries are a bitch... just lost one of my main point providers for a while...
Old 10-22-2012, 06:11 AM

Code:

You're not wrong. The week before last I went from bottom to second.

It's hard to get a settled point earning side since the managers rotate their players, or they get injured, or run out of form. The luck of the draw really, I never saw Norwich beating Arsenal
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Nothing I post is mine
Old 11-28-2012, 04:58 PM

After a shit weekend, I was desperate for some points. Cue Routledge scoring twice. Result. Except he's on my bench. Thankfully Tevez and Mata haven't started, so still a chance. Halftime Mata comes on. Tevez is last hope. Everything going fine until 81st minute and Milner gets injured surely Tevez is on? No thank fuck. Twelve extra points thanks very much and do I need them.
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Nothing I post is mine
Old 12-08-2012, 12:02 PM

Just maybe... finally... got an armband right! Two for Michu!
Been a helluva slog this season, and the suspensions/injuries have been piling up the last couple weeks.
Now, if I can just stay out of my own way, maybe I'll make a run.