forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 04-15-2022, 03:45 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,805
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Mine as well.
Old 04-15-2022, 06:04 PM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

Code:

Code:

Damn it, I missed it and I was looking for it.

I can't tell you how they did it, but before this came out I was approached by a new account named LakeCityQuietPills.

First, I was at work and saw them logged in the bottom I think. I remember I was specifically going to approve them when I was home and could do my ip/spam check process on all the potentially good applicants in the que, but change his name to NotLakeCityQuietPills to avoid confusion with members.

Then after work they were already approved and had a custom user title. As you know normal members, especially new, cannot change that. I didn't think they were doing research for a podcast. The way they were talking I though it was Moses brought back to maybe fix stuff I don't know about and was just screwing around (kinda talked the way he used to).

I also noticed myself logged in at times I wasn't. I would log in to log out and it would be gone. That happened a few times and then I changed my password and it stopped.

I did notice other older accounts that are rarely here logged on at times. Milo doesn't have an account to use though anymore, so again I really don't know. I doubt anyone video'd clips like that from before everything?

But he also had all sorts of other archive shit so maybe he's just that good.

Either way very creepy, the hacking part had me scared so I never answered really anything for them, not that I really know anything anyway.

Code:

It's good! Better than not being in it. Lol. Wish they had a shot of my zombie cat avy I put up after my death, I consider that a picture of me.

I hope someone told Pred he got a shout out. I don't facebook anymore.

Loved MGH during the credits, too.

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....
Old 04-15-2022, 06:14 PM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

But I really did love that vid. This story never gets old.

I really miss running TOGIH more than anything. It really was just for us and I wish I could figure a way to get something running like that again in spite of my last attempt failing.

My favorite thread here was the 'post a random Lake City page'. All of it was our stuff and it was always fun when you could remember where the post came from. But most importantly, it was all OURS.

Some other hosts do have the random thing, but vid posters from other sites ruin all the fun with something like that.

One other fun fact I remembered. During the time I got the site I was working for a company that was selling chemicals to Alliant Lake City that they were using to make those "Quiet Pills".

I knew since the first time I went to TOGIH what that site named met. So when they came to me, that little weird small world connection made it seem all the more Kismet.

Long live TOGIH even if it dead!

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....
Old 04-15-2022, 08:41 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,908,655
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

smile!
Old 04-15-2022, 08:42 PM

Timestamp 33:06 for Milo username
Code:

Old 04-15-2022, 08:44 PM

A hero remembered never dies
Code:

Old 04-16-2022, 12:39 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,258,613
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Code:

Did the FBI show up at your door yet?
Old 04-17-2022, 07:49 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,426
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award
Default huh??

Wow. No clue. Obviously been a lurker for alot of years now, but even in my music god/asshole role for those years so long ago, I guess I was never part of the deep cool kids club (or cared enough)... this makes me think we could use a DSF compendium in the private section (sorta like a dirty bible). I have no clue who Satan was, when I came around the bannings were happening, etc. lotsa shit underlying that I never really thought about until I saw this thread. Probably alot of knowledge lurking out there. DSFistory (where is N2 now shit)

Last edited by Fever : 04-18-2022 at 07:56 PM.
Old 04-18-2022, 02:57 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,908,655

I am glad to know it was probably not a attempted hit on MM, which I thought at the time , but an attempt to wipe the footsteps of certain people associated with a certain organization.

The ridiculously hilarious thread debating shaved/hairy with members of the certain organization chiming is gone forever I guess.

We need a mini documentary of the attempted coup(s) for control at DSF.

Last edited by The Godfather : 04-18-2022 at 06:02 PM.
Old 05-04-2022, 02:09 PM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,424,298
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

I watched the vid. Disappointed to not see my username on it

Not much of a mystery, tho. Milo was a grumpy old fuck, and was doubtless involved with some bad shit. But he wasn't some mastermind assassin or part of some hit squad. He was just a guy with a convenient image host that we could post anything we wanted on.

IMHO, the video made a bunch of stupid conclusions based on no facts, and connected the most random things. I remember 2-6, but I don't think I ever interacted with him. Either way, I don't buy for a second that Milo and 2-6 were the same guy. "They both misspelled the same word!' No shit, it's not a common word.

And Lucas aka Satan666 isn't the same guy either. Do more research, moron, get your story right before you go spouting your bullshit theories about conspiracies and whatnot.