forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 05-19-2008, 12:53 PM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 61,751
Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I kinda with the Donald Trump sale would have happened...

about a man and his horse
Old 05-19-2008, 01:17 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 41,918
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

Code:

That would've been weird in my opinion. Trump is a very eccentric guy. Cuban would keep things the way they are, except make them better, maybe upgrade facilities, etc. That kind of stuff. I think Trump would try and do too much. I don't know, it could be because I just don't like Donald Trump that much and I think Mark Cuban is the shit. Cuban would be just what the Cubs need. Trump? Meh, I'm not sold on him being a big sports guy. If he bought it he'd probably do an Apprentice show to try and find a new GM for the Cubs. Embellished a little, I know, but that's how it seems with Trump. Like he sees from a monetary standpoint and Cuban sees it from a sports standpoint
Old 05-19-2008, 01:29 PM

Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura

Code:

exactly why I wanted him, World Series wins = $$$

Old 05-19-2008, 01:35 PM
Download my thanksJester file. Or a good BJ will do nicely...

Credits: 92,822
binary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aura

Diamondbacks...best record in the MLB.

Old 05-19-2008, 01:36 PM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,013
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

Not with the Cubs...makes no diffrence. They sell out all the time, they own the stadium and make money through that, through TV revenue...they have no need to win. Why doe the Royals not care about winning, cause they make money no matter what.
Old 05-19-2008, 01:38 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 5,508
Bob_Dobalina is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

At least Braun seems to be warming up. Two home runs yesterday. They really need a new lead-off hitter though. Rickie Weeks fucking blows.
Old 05-19-2008, 01:42 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 41,918
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

Code:

And this is why Cuban would be perfect, because he wants to win. Throughout the years the Cubs management never really cared about winning because the revenues were always there. Lately though, over the last 5 or so years, they've been trying to win, with no success. If Cuban is given the team, he will do everything in his power to field a winner, which is why I want him as the new owner. He's exactly what the club needs.
Old 05-19-2008, 01:59 PM

yeah, the Mavs have won sooo many titles with him being the owner....just kidding, I'd love for him or ANYONE ELSE to buy the Cubs...

Old 05-19-2008, 02:42 PM

Credits: 15,695
jizzay is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

How bout the Mets? Wanna be Yankees and still can't win. Great collapse last year. Yankees suck balls and the Reds are a young and upcoming team. We don't buy talent we grow it.
Old 05-19-2008, 02:45 PM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,013
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

Hey last year, LEGEN....wait for it...DERY!!!!