forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 07-30-2008, 01:19 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 11,382
artaco is a jewel in the roughartaco is a jewel in the roughartaco is a jewel in the roughartaco is a jewel in the roughartaco is a jewel in the rough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Do they also know about the greatest chock job in all of mojor league sports?
Loosing the ALDS after a 3 game lead to the Red Sox.

That is the ONLY thing you ever hear out of a Yankee fans mouth is the 26 world championships. How about the largest payroll in the past 8 years, and no more championships since 2000.

Old 07-30-2008, 01:21 PM

Credits: 79,166,943
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Code:

Come on, you consider scuffing the ball cheating? That's part of the game, getting away with it. At least back then. Everyone did it. Now you can't protect the plate like you used to.
Wrigley's another great old stadium. I'd like to see Fenway too. Even though in Boston the Yankees suck shirts out number the Boston shirts 2 yto 1
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 07-30-2008, 01:29 PM

Credits: 745
Omaplata is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

My family and friends in the City are all Mets fans, but I don't really care for the mets either. Personally, I think the only good thing in the Bronx is/was KRS ONE/BDP. That is just my humble opinion though.
Old 07-30-2008, 01:29 PM

Code:

Only took 3 posts for the payroll thing to come up. Payroll doesn't win ball games, heart does. The Yankees a few years ago had heart and they knew they could win. They are not the same team, but they are rebuilding.
I have no idea how to explain the Boston thing. That was just ridiculous. I don't think it is much worse than being 12 games ahead in September and then blowing the lead and a subsequent playoff game to the Yanks in 70 something. The sox went on to crush everyone else after they beat the yanks in the playoffs. They were a great team that year. Plus it was good for baseball for them to win. It was meant to be, I guess. Don't be upset artaco, your team may get their chance one day.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 07-30-2008, 01:37 PM

Code:

well, I'm from the Bronx motha fucka and I am great A lot of taleneted people came out of the Bronx. Stanley Kubrick was born in the Bronx, so was Anne Bancroft, Tony Cutis, Bobby Darin, Billy Joel, Sal Mineo, and Edgar Allen Poe, to name a few.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 07-30-2008, 01:46 PM

Credits: 745
Omaplata is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

You don't really want to claim Billy Joel do you? The only good thing he ever did was marry a hot ass supermodel...and look at how that turned out.
Old 07-30-2008, 02:09 PM

Code:

oh man, I am not a fan but the dudes talented.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 07-30-2008, 02:23 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,424
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

shit! im a fan!
Old 07-30-2008, 04:48 PM

Credits: 8,075
Soze is being mentioned in polite conversation

hahaha, nice trade offer heat, i needed a good laugh today

a closer with a 4.66 era for cc sabathia?!?!! you couldnt possibly believe i'd consider that do you, especially with the crew being my team(parra needs to get us a win tonight)
Old 07-30-2008, 05:21 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 41,986
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

Code:

It was a trade offer like that that got him Peavy.

Seriously... Mike Lowell and Brian Wilson for Jake Peavy. There's something not right about that. If I had known that's all it took I'd have offered him Jim Edmonds and BJ Ryan

My Movie Review Thread | Website