forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 08-23-2013, 06:12 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
A while? Been trying to get ahold of you for a month. You have no chance.
Old 08-23-2013, 07:17 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,076
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

Yeah, i know. I ain't mad atcha
Old 08-23-2013, 07:17 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,076
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

Old 08-24-2013, 08:04 AM
MadamMeow

So if you guys want to do the credit pool, let's think of a way to work it.

I'm dropping a tangible prize at the beginning of September and I want to do another for Christmas. You'll need credits for that shitz. I wanted to give a full month for everyone to enter.
Old 08-24-2013, 08:48 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Code:

It's tough enough getting 12 web nerds to commit to a FF league, let alone a side bet. I'm not feeling a consensus on this by any stretch. But, we'll see... thanks for being so willing to take the lead on this.
Old 08-24-2013, 09:00 PM
Xenophobia is a hardwired cognitive disposition that is impervious to empirical modification

Credits: 68,658
xeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handle
xeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handle

I'm in for whatever. Mostly cause I have credits that will never get to do anything.

Lunatic fringe.
Old 08-24-2013, 11:04 PM
MadamMeow

I think it could still work. I would say determine the amount you want, like 500 or 1,000 or whatever. Whoever does give can get.

I only played fantasy soap opera league (did win a week and my name on the front page of Soapnet for said week, woot), no idea how the football version works.

But I know there are scores involved. This side bet winner could be determined by who has the top score of those who put in the credits, not necessarily #1 total.

Then if it's updated everyday or after every game, I would say take the standings as of the end of the week. Like close of Sunday? Or would that be close of Monday cause I know they do a Monday night football thing?

One of you would need to post the screenshot and confirm who it is for me.

Also, whatever amount you choose, I'll double your pot for you. That way if only 3 people enter for 1,000 you win 6,000 instead of 3,000 to make it better. And for the grand finale Super Bowl, I can doll up a huge jackpot for the #1 of the league even if they didn't put in once just because.

Who's with me?

Last edited by MadamMeow : 08-24-2013 at 11:34 PM. Reason: It's late, clarify myself.
Old 08-25-2013, 12:21 AM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,421
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

what's a 'credit'?

Old 08-25-2013, 10:37 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

Lol, those seemingly worthless things you have over 19,000 of.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 08-25-2013 at 10:37 AM.
Old 08-25-2013, 06:57 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Code:

Code:

You can see where we're at with this....