forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 05-13-2010, 01:50 AM

Credits: 79,157,872
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
Default TheSNakE's zoo and wildlife photographs

My photography skills are not so great, so these pics do not belong is other threads that feature professional photographers. I just thought I would share some of my animals pics.

Ankole-Watusi
Ankole-Watusi is a breed of cattle originally native to Africa. It has very large, distinctive horns, which can grow up to 6 feet (1.8 m) long.
This is a small female. The males get substantially bigger.

Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 05-13-2010, 02:03 AM

Default Cassowary

Cassowary are badass. They can hit you with that hard crest on their head and do some serious damage with their spike like toe. It's also a beautiful bird. It was a big thrill to get this close to one. I got to pet one at my old job a while back too, but she was old and sickly. This is a young sub-adult and these pictures do not show how beautiful they can be.

Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 05-13-2010, 02:13 AM

Default Spotted Hyena

This was a real thrill for me. We fed them chicken legs with the thigh attached and they started doing that laughing thing you always see on TV. They basically just swallowed them hole after biting them once. The other female in the back was real nervous so we couldn't go in with them. But petting the other one through the fence was still very cool.

Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 05-13-2010, 02:15 AM

Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 05-13-2010, 02:18 AM

Default Moroccan Cobra

Beautiful young Moroccan Cobra.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 05-13-2010, 02:25 AM

Default Mang Mountain Viper

A pair of young Mang Mountain Vipers (Zhaoermia mangshanensis). A very rare snake from China that can get quite large for a viper. I've had the pleasure to work with a massive one at the zoo, but these guys are just babies.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 05-13-2010, 02:32 AM

Default Caiman Lizard

Caiman Lizard come from South American and can get quite large. This is a young one and not full grown, but this species is one of the smaller ones. They eat mostly snails and have very powerful jaws. Their teeth are rounded in the back of their mouth for crunching the hard shells of the snails. Another very rare animal.

Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 05-13-2010, 02:37 AM

Default American Crocodile (Crocodylus acutus)

This guy was a little grouchy. I was about 3 feet away when he turned around and made sure I knew who was boss. He was making this rumbling growl that told me I should back the fuck up.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 05-13-2010, 02:41 AM

Default American Alligator (Alligator mississippiensis)

This guy is about 50 years old. He's used to people so we walked right up to him. He was pretty big but not as big as they can get.

Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 05-13-2010, 02:44 AM

Default Eurasian Eagle Owl

Just a really cool bird.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!