forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 09-25-2017, 10:26 PM
I’m through talking. Get out of my cave.

Credits: 278,800
qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.
qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.

She was the glue. She was part or everything that went on here.
RIP MOTHERFUCKER DSF Forum.
Old 09-25-2017, 10:38 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,255,864
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Lucas/Satan left and never came back 6-7 years ago.
Old 09-25-2017, 10:45 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

If this is truly a last call from some of you then you can find me on twitter. Just add me just to keep in touch and dm the fuck out of my inbox. It has been a real pleasure interacting with many of you over the last 10 years regardless if you're an oldie or newbie, a regular or only logged in 3 times a year. It has been fun and fun wasting loads of my time *cough*life*cough.

And remember that I am still the Greatest Vaginal Discharge! -Frothy Afterbirth
Old 09-25-2017, 10:49 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,579
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

Code:

Well said
Old 09-25-2017, 10:50 PM
Is your refrigerator running? Bcuz if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually

Credits: 2,503,299
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Fuck this shit....Madam has been the shit for years. Thomas/Lucas/Satan or what ever name you are going by can eat a bag of dicks.
R.I.P. JMA

Old 09-25-2017, 11:00 PM

Code:

Members don't realize that Madam spent serious coin helping the forum by buying TOGIH and paying server costs so that our images won't get lost. It eventually did because of a software issue but it does not ignore what she has done personally for DSF above any member. And also she lost a well paying job because of her affiliation with DSF. This is is what makes this very raw.
Old 09-25-2017, 11:01 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 13,364
rocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud of

At least give her a reason after all she did for this site you owe her that
Old 09-25-2017, 11:05 PM
Is your refrigerator running? Bcuz if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually

TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

Just like peperidge farms, I remember. Madam is good peeps. I agree with Rocker, a fucking explanation is in motherfucking order for everyone. The bag of dicks comment stands tho...
R.I.P. JMA

Old 09-25-2017, 11:13 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 48,044
only one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handle
only one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handle

Code:

NO. I was never trying to push MM out nor stroking my own ego as Pisceschef states. I was trying to pick up the slack that was left while MM dealt with her personal problems etc. if the site stagnates from a lack of new content then that is when it will wither and die. so while MM is out of action I suggest others out there could put their money where their mouth is and post some content others may find interesting rather than spout vitriol.(the last part is for all. NOT a go at you personally Vman.)
Old 09-25-2017, 11:16 PM

Code:

Fuck you Lucas....
R.I.P. JMA