forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-25-2016, 09:12 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,582
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
From what I have read -
She shared an apartment with two guys after she ws divorced. A neighbor was interviewed on local TV news and told some stuff on-air they never re-aired again. Something about she traded sex for rent.

She worked as a teacher in the Orlando area a few years before, and got frisky with an 8th grader. When they started an investigation into her behavior she quickly resigned.

Her and her husband moved down the I-4 corridor to Lakeland. She was older than he by several years. But around this time he divorced her. Maybe he wasn't young enough for her anymore?

She banged one kid for a while, then switched to the next kid. Did him in her apartment, her truck, etc. The kid's mother noticed he started getting up early and heading off to school without any arguments. She got suspicious because we all know that there has to be an unusual reason for a teenage boy to get up early on his own. I guess getting sucked and fucked qualified. It would have gotten me up early!

Anyway the mom called the police, the police leaned on the kid, and they wired his phone to eavesdrop on sexy talk between the kid and her. With her confirming some of the stuff on the phone with the po-po listening in, they swooped in and busted her at her apartment.

Because Lakeland is near the county line, some of their fucking and sucking they did in her truck had been when they parked across the county line in some vacant area. So she got charged in both Polk County and Hillsborough County for essentially the same crime.

37 counts of stat rape with a 17 year old boy got her 22 years. The boy got a story that will get him free drinks for life.

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...