forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day

Old 01-23-2018, 05:35 PM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
Bacon Kim Kardashian - Disgusting at a Beach in Malibu for a Photoshoot - January 2018

1/22/18

Now come back here and compare these to the insanely photoshopped output for whatever garbage output this gets used in.

Hint, IT AIN'T GONNA MATCH.

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....
Old 01-23-2018, 08:13 PM
2 smileys, 1 cup

Credits: 22,081
Glen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP total
Glen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP total

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I tried to download an unretouched picture of her ass once but my hard drive filled up before I could see it!
Old 01-24-2018, 06:03 AM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

Code:

I can see that.

You're lucky it didn't turn on you.

Quote:
Old 01-24-2018, 08:59 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,782
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

Fuck her and her whole fucking family. Words cannot truly explain how much I hate these fucking Armenian gypsies. In all fairness the evil fucks got their evil fucking souls from there bitch mother fucking mother.Fuck them all fuck them all fuck them all
Old 01-25-2018, 06:27 AM
Almost Interesting...

Code:

Doesn't matter where they got them from, they are literally the devils and all their coat tail riders sell their souls to them.

We are still forced with this nonsense because they are slow news day filler so media outlets can fill out their TV shows and it's bullshit.

But it will be funny when this monster's kids are 16, she's going to push them to do sex tapes with heavy metal guys to keep the steam going.

Quote:
Old 01-25-2018, 07:57 PM

Code:

I agree totally except for the "heavy metal guys" I know of no black heavy metal guys
Old 01-25-2018, 09:00 PM
Almost Interesting...

Code:

Well there are members in Candiria and Suffocation and a few other bands from awhile back, but I said it like that because any of them fucking a rapper will not make the same splash as if it were to fuck the opposite like this krap trick did in the first place.

Their only other option is to have the boy fuck the rappers if they want to redo the fuck a rapper route to be a defibrillator of sorts to keep their bullshit flowing out of their over fucked gaping asses.

Guess we'll find out in a decade or whatever!

Ideally they'll be eradicated by then, but that's not the point of them all procreating on purpose at once and I never get what I want. lulz

Quote:
Old 01-25-2018, 10:52 PM

Code:

Well if the cancer kills me at some point, I will make it my ghostly mission to take out every last spawn of Kris Kardashian and the spawns of her spawn.
Old 01-26-2018, 06:15 AM
Almost Interesting...

Code:

Although I appreciate the sentiment , they aren't worth tarnishing your soul over.

But if you were to help them get Madoffed and become poor, or you could have the IRS bust them for tax evasion and get them imprisoned, or you can break photoshop so that all their pics look actual, or you can have their surgeon guy get parkinsons in the middle of one of their surgeries, or if you had the rest of the country stop being stupid and see how they are ruining everything and knock off their klicking their krap, or you can just have social media die off once and for all (I've been trying to invent anti-social media like with games you don't need to spam other people to advance in and shit like that), or you can let mother nature get them with an earthquake or something...anyway if you were to do that part, that would be cool.

Quote:
Old 01-30-2018, 05:29 PM
Almost Interesting...

Default 1/29/18

Quote: