forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 11-24-2017, 12:02 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,255,645
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Florida woman jailed for having sex with teen after Halloween party
Posted: Nov 15, 2017 02:16 PM CST
Updated: Nov 15, 2017 02:19 PM CST

SANTA ROSA COUNTY, Fla. (WEAR/SBG) - A 30-year-old Milton woman faces a felony charge for having sex with a 14-year-old. Tracie Casler, who was 29 at the time, had a child nine months later, according to an investigation.

An investigator went to Escambia County High School to interview the teen in October. In a sworn statement, he said he and Casler had sex at her house after a Halloween party in 2016.

According to the report, the teen said he "put moves on her" because he was "messed up" from the party. He told the deputy this was the only time they'd engaged in sexual intercourse.

Investigators with the Santa Rosa County Sheriff's Office began looking into the case this year after Casler gave birth in July.

The Department of Children and Families performed a DNA test on the child in September, however, due to Florida public record laws, this information is not available to media at this time.

Casler was booked into the Santa Rosa County Jail on Nov. 9 for felony lewd and lascivious behavior, victim age 12 to 16. She remains in jail on a $30,000 bond.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Old 11-27-2017, 05:28 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

23-year-old NC teacher charged with having sex with student

By WBTV staff
Published: November 15, 2017, 10:02 am Updated: November 16, 2017, 6:23 am

CONCORD, N.C. (WBTV) – A 23-year-old teacher at a high school in Concord was arrested Wednesday morning after allegedly having a inappropriate relationship with a male student.

According to the Concord Police Department, Katherine Ross Ridenhour, who worked at Cox Mill High School, was reportedly engaged in a relationship with a 17-year-old student. She was charged with two counts of indecent liberties with a student.

“I can’t even wrap my head around how disturbing it is, and why it keeps happening. How far do they go to a teachers background? Are they going to make sure we’re not letting teachers inside our school with our child?” parent of Cox Mill High School student Kim Ouimet said.

“Yeah we had a lot of things in common because she’s like 5 years older than us. I feel bad for her because she did one mistake and she messed up,” student Martin Higdon said.

Police were notified of the alleged relationship on Monday.

According to the school’s website, Ridenhour was the Junior Varsity cheerleading head coach. A spokesperson with Cabarrus County Schools said Ridenhour resigned from the school district on Tuesday.

Ridenhour started working for the district in August 2016 as a family and consumer science teacher at the high school, the spokesperson said.

Concord police confirmed that one of the incidents Ridenhour is charged for, occurred on campus

No other information has been released.

Code:

Old 11-27-2017, 05:48 PM

TEACHER SEX RAP Female teacher hauled out of classroom after her arrest for romping with teen pupils in car park
By Mydrim Jones and Paul Harper
10th November 2017, 12:59 pmUpdated: 10th November 2017, 3:05 pm

Madeline Marx, 23, was arrested at her school in Ohio, USA, on Wednesday after the principal was told about her alleged romps.

Police released video from inside an officer's car of a handcuffed Marx being taken to jail.

Court documents allege the blonde sent nude photos to one of the students using Snapchat and Instagram.

She's accused of having sex with a student in the car park of a Big Lots store and another pupil in a car park.

Marx is said to have been intimate with 16 and 17-year-old students.

One pupil claimed he had intercourse with Marx, while the other boy said she performed oral sex on him.

Montgomery County Prosecutor Mat Heck Jr told Fox 45: "Teachers are entrusted with the responsibility of educating children who are becoming young adults.

"This defendant took advantage of her position and developing a sexual relationship with minor students."

According to state records, Marx was issued a four-year teaching license last year.

Staff at Fairmont High School in Kettering, Ohio, called a detective straight away after hearing about the alleged affair.

Its school superintendent Scott Inskeep said every substitute teacher is subject to the same vetting process as regular teachers.

He said: "I can ensure that 99.9 percent are doing it the right way, and doing it appropriately.

"We became aware the teacher was possibly involved with inappropriate activities with a juvenile.

“When we become aware of them, then we will remove those people and not have them around our students."

Marx, who is facing two counts of sexual battery, was released from Montgomery County Jail yesterday.

She must live with her father while the case is pending, according to court records.

In her application for a teaching job at a different school she wrote how she had worked with special needs pupils since high school.

She added: “I am passionate about children and their education.

“I am a hard-worker, who focuses on individual student’s strengths and needs."

Code:

Old 11-27-2017, 06:41 PM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

Code:

You've got to admire her dedication...

But seriously, who ratted these last two out. Dumbasses.

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....

Last edited by MadamMeow : 11-27-2017 at 06:42 PM.
Old 11-29-2017, 10:46 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 5,267
Xenophile has a brilliant future
Xenophile has a brilliant futureXenophile has a brilliant futureXenophile has a brilliant futureXenophile has a brilliant futureXenophile has a brilliant futureXenophile has a brilliant futureXenophile has a brilliant future

Code:

Without a doubt, a student she DIDN'T fuck - there was a rumored case like this when I was in high school - I was so jealous, if I'd had any snapchat evidence of their affair, I'd have ratted them out! Even though all I wanted to do was eat her out
Old 11-29-2017, 12:03 PM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

Code:

Well if that's what happened, it makes perfect sense then. lol

Quote:
Old 12-05-2017, 02:38 PM

Texas Teacher Arrested for Picking Up Student at Chick-fil-A, Banging Him in Parking Lot
by Hilton Hater at December 2, 2017 1:21 pm

A Texas history teacher was arrested this week and charged with sexual assault with an ex-student after meeting up with him at a local Chick-fil-A restaurant.

According to court records, Michelle Schiffer has been charged with engaging in an improper relationship with a student who is now 16 years old.

He was 15 at the time of the sexual encounter.

Schiffer is 23.

The teacher told authorities that she met the unnamed student at the aforementioned fast food restaurant before they went to a friend’s home to have sex.

The student, meanwhile, told authorities that Schiffer picked him up once at a park in her car - and then the inappropriate twosome drove around the neighborhood before having sex in a parking lot.

This second allegation was reported by local TV station CW39.

The same network adds that Schiffer and the student had sex on multiple occasions.

Schiffer teaches world history at Cypress Springs High School in Cypress, Texas.

She was ordered to appear in court on Wednesday to face her charges, while a judge has set bond at $30,000.

Official records indicate that Schiffer posted the amount later that day and is now a free woman.

Having admitted that she also smoked marijuana with this student in the car, it's also safe to classify her as a messed up woman.

The Cypress-Fairbanks Independent School District has said in a statement that the 23-year old was immediately removed from campus and placed on administrative leave once they learned of the charges.

We'd have to imagine she'll soon be fired.

“We will continue to protect our students and not tolerate relationships of an inappropriate nature,” the statement reads.

No word on the scandal from Chick-fil-A, although there's no real reason for the chain to speak out.

It continues to provide consumers with delicious chicken sandwiches, while not being a big fan of gay people.

Code:

Old 12-05-2017, 02:39 PM

Prep school teacher, 28, had ‘sex in the park’ with 16-year-old boy student, police say
Fox News

A 28-year-old teacher has been arrested after she allegedly had sex with a 16-year-old student in a park this past spring, police in Solebury Township, Pa., said.

Former Pennington School teacher Alyssia Marie Reddy was arrested on Friday, authorities say. The school is located in Pennington, New Jersey.

Solebury Township police said that last month they got a report of an alleged spring 2017 sexual assault, which took place in a park. The investigation determined that Reddy allegedly had sexual intercourse with the student.

Reddy is living in the Baltimore area.

She was arrested Friday for institutional sexual assault, unlawful contact with a minor, criminal use of a communication facility and corruption of a minor, the Solebury Township police department release said.

She’s being held in Baltimore City, while waiting to be extradited to Pennsylvania, police say.

The Pennington School said in a letter to parents that it had been “recently made aware of an alleged inappropriate relationship involving a former Upper School teacher of The Pennington School in the 2016-17 school year,” the Trentonian reported.

The school said that “the matter was promptly reported to the Mercer County Prosecutor’s office.”

Reddy also has been fired from her job at St. Paul’s School for Girls in Maryland, Fox 43 reports.

“We have just learned that one of our Upper School teachers, Alyssia Reddy, who joined our faculty this year, has been charged with a felony involving sexual assault of a minor,” head of school Penny B. Evans said in a letter obtained by the station.

“The alleged events took place in Pennsylvania this past school year with a male high school student before she came to St. Paul’s School for Girls.”

She said that Reddy has been fired from the school and banned from the campus.

“Before today, we had no information suggesting any prior improper conduct by Mrs. Reddy,” she said.

Code:

Old 12-05-2017, 04:19 PM
Almost Interesting...

This thread never gets old.

Quote:
Old 12-12-2017, 06:50 PM

Former Ripon teacher charged with sex assault of student
Posted: Wed 9:19 AM, Dec 06, 2017 | Updated: Wed 7:15 PM, Dec 06, 2017

FOND DU LAC COUNTY, Wis. (WBAY) - A former Ripon High School teacher has been charged with child enticement and sexual assault of a student by school staff, accused of having a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old student.

A newly filed criminal complaint obtained by Action 2 News details the charges against Samantha Fitzpatrick, 28.

Fitzpatrick appeared in court via video Wednesday. The court set a $1,000 bond, which was posted Wednesday. The court scheduled a preliminary hearing for Jan. 5.

On April 24, Ripon Police received a tip from someone who said she had information about an "inappropriate relationship" between a high school teacher and a student.

Police spoke with another teacher at the school who told them she noticed the victim was in Fitzpatrick's classroom a lot. When the victim was in Fitzpatrick's class, he would sit next to her at her desk and she would talk with him instead of the class.

This teacher said she had heard from another student that the victim had told people he had sex with Fitzpatrick at her residence.

Another student told police that the victim and Fitzpatrick had "done stuff" at a hotel in Ripon. This student also told investigators that he had given rides to the victim to a gas station near Picket. The victim told his friend that Ms. Fitzpatrick was going to be picking him up there.

Fitzpatrick denied having an inappropriate relationship with the student or contacting him via social media apps. However, police say they found "extensive electronic communication by phone including the use of Facebook Messenger," according to the complaint.

The victim denied having a relationship with Fitzpatrick. He told police that she had given him rides and he had joked about having sex with her.

Phone records show 67 phone calls from the victim's phone to Fitzpatrick's phone. The victim's phone number had been deleted from Fitzpatrick's phone, but investigators were able to extract data.

Officers were able to view Facebook messages between Fitzpatrick and the victim. The messages were sent between Nov. 2016 and May 2017.

The criminal complaint states that an officer saw "sexually graphic messages" between Fitzpatrick and the victim. The messages include descriptions of sex acts they would perform on each other.

Some messages refer to apparent sexual encounters between the teacher and the student.

In some messages, Fitzpatrick expresses her love for the victim, according to the complaint. In one set of messages, Fitzpatrick appears to be soliciting sexually-explicit images from the victim.

Fitzpatrick resigned from Ripon High School in May.

An arrest warrant was issued on Dec. 5. That's when the criminal complaint was filed.

On Dec. 6, the Ripon Area School District issued this statement to parents:

“In May of 2017, the district shared the attached information with high school parents about an investigation regarding allegations of improper conduct by former employee Samantha Fitzpatrick. We are sharing this information with all district parents today as we are aware the investigation involving former employee Samantha Fitzpatrick is complete and a criminal complaint with charges has been issued. We have just received this information and will respond once we have an opportunity to review and understand the criminal complaint.”

In May, the district sent a letter to parents saying that Fitzpatrick had voluntarily resigned "after the administration addressed concerns about her unreliable attendance."

Statement sent to parents in May:

"The Ripon Area School District does not typically comment on personnel matters. However, under the circumstances, we think it is important to address some of the inaccurate information and rumors about the recent resignation of Samantha Fitzpatrick from District employment. As explained in a message to the parents of students in Ms. Fitzpatrick’s classes, she voluntarily resigned from employment effective May 3, 2017, after the administration addressed concerns about her unreliable attendance. Any suggestion that her resignation was based on another reason or that she was fired is simply inaccurate.

In December 2016, the District investigated allegations of improper conduct by Ms. Fitzpatrick unrelated to her attendance. At the conclusion of the investigation, the District notified the City of Ripon Police Department and other relevant parties of the allegations. The City of Ripon Police Department and the Ripon Area School District concluded there was insufficient evidence to open a police investigation. It is our understanding that new information was recently shared with the City of Ripon Police Department and they are conducting an investigation. The District will cooperate with that investigation as requested and permitted by law.

When rumors and other unsubstantiated information about current or former District employees is repeated and otherwise spread throughout the community, including on social media, it is likely to have a negative impact on the District, our students, and our community. As the 2016-17 school year comes to an end, we want to focus on the outstanding contributions and efforts of our students, especially our graduating seniors, and our staff members. Thank you for your cooperation and continued support for our District.

Thank you, Dr. Mary Whitrock, Superintendent Ripon Area School District “

Action 2 News will continue to follow this developing story.

Code:

http://amp.timeinc.net/time/5054119/...l-relationship[/code]