forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 05-03-2012, 07:39 AM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 985,072
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I seem to be curse, any time I transfered a player in they started doing shit. Van Persie was on a terrfic scoring run until I bought him and he's only scored once since.

I agree it would be better with more players. I'll be setting up a new league come September
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 05-14-2012, 10:45 AM

Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Here's the finally table.

A resounding victory for Post Moves/Fever. 10,000 credits, (if that was what I said the prize money was) are on there way to you. Don't spend them in one place.

Commiserations to the others, especially to Gimmebear, who never did figure out how to transfer players.

See you guys, and hopefully some more people, in September.
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Nothing I post is mine
Old 05-14-2012, 11:12 AM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,431
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Code:

Thanks, Ecc - but don't need no stinkin' credits... the warm embrace of your adoration is enough.

Old 05-14-2012, 04:16 PM
gimmebeer or gimmepussy

Credits: 189,990
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.

Code:

did too...

i'll pay more attention next time, or offer 10.000 credits for someone to manage this for me

Old 08-03-2012, 09:34 AM

Default Season 2012/2013

Let's try this again

The new season has begun.

Come join the DSF league.

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

10,000 Credits to the winner.

Anyone who played last time only has to create a team to be included (I think)

For anyone new, and I mean anyone, the more the merrier, the code to join this league: 510216-132416

Here's my team:

Post your own or your team name so we know who's who.

You can make as many changes as you like until the deadline of Aug 18.

If you have a question or need help you only need to ask.

Good luck
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Nothing I post is mine
Old 08-04-2012, 11:57 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 11,860
Bob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm in. F1 Fanatics is mine.

not sure why the site has mixed up the clubs
Old 08-04-2012, 12:12 PM

Welcome aboard

Code:

How so?
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Nothing I post is mine
Old 08-04-2012, 12:18 PM

Bob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of light

Code:

the FF site has switched players and clubs about... Everton players are MUFC & VicaVersa, Newcastle and Spurs have been switched... ETC. Not seen it happen on there before.
Old 08-04-2012, 02:19 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,431
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Code:

I'm thinking you are confusing the week's match ups that are listed under the players on the lineup/field.

Old 08-04-2012, 02:24 PM

Code: