forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2008, 08:02 PM
a True Sex Panther

Credits: 17,838
DAS will become famous soon enoughDAS will become famous soon enoughDAS will become famous soon enough

Tell Mrs. BC, to hang in there from DAS....

Quote:
Originally Posted by katelynnx View Post
Anchorman is probably my favorite movie EVER which means I love you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADOUCHE View Post
DAS is Back! and I love it!
Old 09-03-2008, 10:10 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 8,658
trondi is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Prayers to you Mrs. BlackCrypt.
Prayers to Your family Brother BlackCrypt.
If there is anything that I can do to help don't hesitate to ask.
Admirals paypal idea is good one.
Good luck.

Old 09-03-2008, 10:51 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,797
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
BC .... there is a way to get internet access, only it's dial up, not wireless. I've done this so I know it works. You can set up one of those free dial up internet accts.

First you need to make sure that the phone jack is compatible with your laptop. Second, you need to see if the phone require you to dial 9 for an outside line or not. Also you need to check if it uses a standard phone jack or is hardwired. If it is hardwired, there isn't a solution except an old fashion phone modem. If you can run the wire from the wall to the laptop, then then you need to set the dail-up properties to adjust to the dial 9 delay. It should be anywhere from 1 - 5 sec. The * or the # in between the 9 and the telephone # will set the pause. You may need more than one. I don't remember the sequence, because it's been awhile since I did this. Once you do all this you should hook right into the dial-up isp and slow, but happy interneting. It's better that nothing. The only thing she won't have is use of her phone.

One final note, some hospital use call waiting. It can't be disconnected and it may bump her offline.

If you need any more help with it, don't hesitate to pm me.
Old 09-03-2008, 10:53 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,797
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Oh, and I'm glad to hear that Mrs. BC is feeling better. How is mini BC taking all this?
Old 09-03-2008, 11:30 PM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 26,066
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest

Code:

I did not know there was such a thing as free dial up anymore! We did the netzero shit back in the day.

But, think about it. Can DSF really be appreciated on dialup?

Thanks for the help though! She should be home in the morning anyway.

"You last visited: 01-19-2009 at 07:33 AM"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylikewhoa View Post
go fuckyourself
Old 09-03-2008, 11:37 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 30,969
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

It's a nice thought, but don't try to do anything on dial up. I tried to lurk last weekend on dial up. It was fucking miserable. Today's internet isn't designed for dial up. There's just too much shit.
Old 09-04-2008, 02:55 AM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 293,575
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

she home yet, dammit?!?

not my links. always virus check.
Old 09-04-2008, 03:02 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 5,827
trespass is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I know I'm getting in on this late cos i haven't been around much the last month (long story) but I hope Mrs BC is back on her feet n short order. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family bro.

T

woohoo! Lucas says I'm still worthy!!
Old 09-04-2008, 10:06 AM
Snow and snowmobiles... a natural fit

Credits: 15,809
wildebeast71 will become famous soon enoughwildebeast71 will become famous soon enough

Damn gone for a day and look what I miss out on, Hope the misses is feeing better. thoughts and prayers to BC, Mrs. BC and Mini BC.
Old 09-04-2008, 11:18 AM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 62,210
Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura

give Mrs BC my best...and in case she doesn't return today, here's ya some material to keep your mind off of things...

about a man and his horse
Closed Thread