forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Stepfather's Own: > I am - Lookin' Good Sweethearts of the Day

Old 04-19-2012, 02:23 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

i went ahead and fixed these for you. its ok, you can just thank me later

Old 04-19-2012, 02:29 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 4,344
babygirl113 is being mentioned in polite conversation

thanks.
Old 04-19-2012, 02:35 PM
Foetus

de nada
Old 04-19-2012, 02:37 PM
Foetus

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
and im sari if i offended you

lulz
Old 06-16-2012, 07:14 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,164
Juicer88 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Well done Babygirl!!
Old 06-17-2012, 04:00 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 13,364
rocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud of

Code:

Shes not bad just needs a tummy tuck
Old 08-01-2012, 01:48 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

Hi. Welcome to DSF. You have pm's disabled so I can't do this nicely, but please stop posting gibberish and bumping threads to add emoticons.
Old 11-08-2015, 04:04 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,074
msn02 will become famous soon enoughmsn02 will become famous soon enough

[quote=Foetus;802749]i went ahead and fixed these for you. its ok, you can just thank me later

It's becomes a funny pic.
Old 11-08-2015, 09:51 AM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,903,309
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Code:

Get the fuck out. Don't come back. Thanks!