forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 01-24-2013, 01:58 PM
The Master gives the gift of control. The slave gives the gift of submission. image host

Credits: 12,258,978
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.

How are children like cellphones?

If you've lost one and haven't found it in a couple days, chances are it's probably dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I like dick, a lot.
Joe 1961-2012 miss you buddy

Old 01-24-2013, 02:37 PM
The Master gives the gift of control. The slave gives the gift of submission. image host

What's the difference between St. Patrick's Day and Martin Luther King Day?

On St. Patrick's Day, everyone wants to be Irish.
+++++

What's black and screams? Stevie Wonder answering the iron.

++++++

What do Jewish pedophiles say? "Hey kid, want to buy some candy?"
++++++

So I was balls deep in this guy thrusting as hard as I could when I reached around to give him a hand job. Guess what? That fucker had an erection. What a Queer.
+++++

What's the difference between jam and jelly? I don't jelly my cock down a bitches throat.
++++++++++

What's the difference between a British man and his girlfriend? His girlfriend has a higher testosterone count.
+++

How do you know if a Chinese person robs your house? Your homework is done, your computer is upgraded, but two hours later, the fucker is still trying to back out of your driveway.
+++++

What does a Cuban do when he gets a flat tire? Drowns.
++++

What did the little Mexican boy get for Christmas? My bike.
++++++

What was good about the million man march? Only three people missed work.
++++++++

What's the best part of sex with a transvestite? Reaching around and pretending it went all the way through.

Quote:
I like dick, a lot.

Old 01-24-2013, 11:39 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 923
mindshift42 is a jewel in the roughmindshift42 is a jewel in the roughmindshift42 is a jewel in the roughmindshift42 is a jewel in the roughmindshift42 is a jewel in the roughmindshift42 is a jewel in the rough
Smile lame but funny

What happens every time they ring the Taco Bell?

A Mexican angel gets it's wings.
Old 01-24-2013, 11:43 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 2,339
ITG has disabled reputation

How do you get an Italian girl pregnant?

Jack off in her shoes and let the flies do the rest.
Old 01-25-2013, 12:58 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,033
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

The Pope.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 02-14-2013, 08:13 PM

Black jokes and Mexican jokes are all the same.

Once you've heard Juan, you've heard Jamal.

Quote:
I like dick, a lot.

Old 03-05-2013, 01:12 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 30,216
d_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followers
d_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followers

Why is it bad to be both black and Jewish?

They make you sit at the back of the oven.
Old 03-08-2013, 02:25 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,222
knivesout will become famous soon enoughknivesout will become famous soon enough

How do you get a faggot to Fuck a woman?

-Fill her cunt with shit
-G.C. r.i.p.
Old 03-08-2013, 08:10 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 16,911
Mrs. September gets fan letters from Gary Busey
Mrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary Busey

Three black girls walk into a talent agent's office. They say they have a great new act for him. One plays Mozart on the harp, while another poses naked on a couch, while the third paints her portrait. The talent agent says, that could work, what are you called?

Nig-ger Cunts.

Last edited by Mrs. September : 03-08-2013 at 08:11 PM. Reason: oooo! censored!
Old 01-02-2014, 05:25 PM

Gay Ray goes into the doctor's office and has some tests run.
The doctor comes back and says, "Ray, I'm not going to beat around the bush. You have AIDS."
Ray is devastated. "Doc, what can I do?"
"Eat 1 curry sausage, 1 head of cabbage, 20 unpeeled carrots drenched in hot sauce, 10 Jalapeno peppers, 40 walnuts and 40 peanuts,1/2 box of Grape nuts cereal, and top it off with a gallon of prune juice."
Ray asks bewildered, "Will that cure me, Doc? "
Doc says, "No, but it should leave you with a better understanding of what your ass is for."

Quote:
I like dick, a lot.

Last edited by Wood Dragon : 08-27-2015 at 04:30 PM.