forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Stepfather's Own: > I am - Making Myself Famous of the Day

Old 09-08-2011, 03:42 PM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 982,445
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
If you want to reach a million then you need to be more systematic.

Just post random crap don't spend time actually thinking about stuff
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 09-08-2011, 03:42 PM

Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

For example
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Nothing I post is mine
Old 09-08-2011, 03:43 PM

qcvbgfr'[;#]
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Nothing I post is mine
Old 09-08-2011, 03:49 PM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 47,952
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

Code:

I agree, but then, imagine a thousand years from now when they're going over the stuff we post now. Imagine how hungry their minds would be for a peek into what we thought, or felt; our dreams, our fears, our failures, our random nothings.

When humanity has finally achieved greatness, and become the universal rapist they're meant to be, and when the rookies among them are doubtful that raping whole civilizations is what it truly means to be human, they'd be able to look back at us, and say: "Those sick fucks dreamed of what we have, so let's make 'em proud." They'd read our post, see our documents, pictures, files, and skull fuck some alien some where because secretly that's what all DSF members dream of; school fucking aliens.
Old 09-08-2011, 03:55 PM

Code:

It is the dream
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Nothing I post is mine
Old 09-08-2011, 05:41 PM

Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

Code:

We need to work on a drug that kills depression, and encourages enthusiasm. Drugs that kills boredom, and increase productivity. We can do it too, because we're smarter than we were as a species, and within enough time, and thought experiments, I foresee us becoming the dominate species in existence; all across the endless space.
Old 09-10-2011, 07:34 PM

Endless space my fucking ass. I've come to the realization that whenever the time comes to ditch this fucking hot country, I'd have to carry the household family with me. Not a daunting prospect, since they're that rusty nail that scraps my ribcage daily, fucking good times with this lot.
Old 09-10-2011, 07:37 PM

Could it be considered stealing if I amalgamated a lot of different source codes together, then compiled them all, then, decompiled it, converting all of it to Assembly. Convert it to another language, recompile and sell the final product? Is that stealing?
Old 09-20-2011, 09:35 AM
You can find me hiding my face in bush, lady bush that is.

Credits: 125,355
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

C'mon. Keep posting Expl.
Old 09-21-2011, 11:19 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 16,223
KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

Wow...a thread this long and no tits?!? Let me help you...sheesh!