forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 05-08-2010, 04:35 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]
Star ♛ DSFer of the Month - November 2010 ♛

DSFer of the Month

The DSFer of the Month Award will be an award bestowed upon a lucky user and decided upon by me. Along with the prestige this award will afford you if you win, you will also receive:
  • 20% Discount on all your DSF member fees for the rest of your membership at DSF

• Option to waive the sign-up fee for any of your friends that want to join DSF

• Complete freedom to move about the forum and view any thread and comment as much as you want

• Free use of the DSF Reputation System

• A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE of satisfaction on any DSF download

• One DSFer Of the Month Sig Badge

The Criteria for the award is as follows:
  • Be awesome*
    • *where "awesome" is defined as being better than the n00bs

FAQ:
    Q: Is it based on posts?
    A: No

Q: Does it matter if you don't upload?
    A: No.

Q: Why can't we vote for it?
    A: Because i would have to then involve some whiny little bitches and i don't wanna deal with any more "bitchassness". Haters gonna hate and Bitches gonna bitch no matter what i do or say so i am taking them out of the equation.

Good Luck!

PAST WINNERS
Old 05-09-2010, 06:51 PM
satan666

Default April 2010 DSFer of the Month -- The Godfather

The Godfather is our DOTM for April, 2010!

JawjawBill joined the DSF on March 2nd, 2008. After finding us through some search he was doing (for nekkid pics of Beyonce, i think) he thought that there might be "a bunch of sick pherks at that site" and ended up lurking for a little while. Soon he signed up and started contributing. Somewhere along the way he changed his name to The Godfather which suits him better, imo.

The Godfather always goes above and beyond with all he does for DSF. When we had a bad case of herpes butthurt link reporting, GF was there right alongside us trying to figure out solutions and workarounds. It was all a pain in the ass but he never stopped contributing his uploads and giving us his good Godfather taste in music.

Equally impressive are his many picture threads. Godfather understands that there are many different viewpoints and perspectives at DSF and what may be boring to one person is fascinating to another. This is clear in the broad range of things he posts such as Pierced!, Optical Illusions, BBW thread, and even a thread about the KKK. Beyond the threads he creates he still manages to contribute almost every single day to other threads like Young and Busty, Ass, and Wallpaper of the Day.

To date he has 11,859 posts and has created 976 threads and he is one of the top REP holders so a lot of others appreciate his efforts as well. It's obvious to me that DSF would be a very different place without him.

The Godfather is a man of few words but he usually makes them count with his sharp wit but i wanted him to answer just a couple questions so we can learn a little more about him the man

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Cats or Dogs?
Code:

FAVORITES:
Beverage?
Code:

Food?
Code:

Movie?
Code:

Music?
Code:

Book?
Code:

Game?
Code:

What is your favorite word or expression?
Code:

MISCELLANEA:
What is your biggest pet peeve?
Code:

What general area of your country you live in? Do you love it?
Code:

If you were granted one do-over what would it be?
Code:

All things considered what is the most important thing in the world to you?
Code:

CONCERNING DSF:
How long did you lurk before signing up?
Code:

What are some of your favorite threads or forums/sub-forums?
Code:

What do you do when you're not on DSF?
Code:

Do you think DSF has changed in the last year or so? If so, do you think it?s been for the better?
Code:

Thank You for all that you do for us and congrats!!

[/quote]
Old 05-09-2010, 06:58 PM

Credits: 79,157,951
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Godfather is just that, The DSF Godfather. We should all kiss his ring.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 05-09-2010, 06:59 PM
Let's get drunk today. Let's get high tonight. Maybe in the morning things will be alright.

Credits: 444,021
brodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud of

Dude, congrats! This is beyond well deserved. You rock my DSF world, Godfather! Thanks for everything you do, sir.
Originally Posted by n2tattoos.lol View Post
fuck all of you. i'm sending him dick pics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jo_dile View Post
LOL Brodie! You're awesome...and probably high.
I'M STUCK IN A SIG BOX!!! HELP ME! IT'S BRODIEMAXX!!!
Old 05-09-2010, 07:09 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Godfather is what we all should aspire to be. Congrats, man! There is no doubt you deserve the inaugural award.
Old 05-09-2010, 07:20 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 1,643
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Good Show Georgia.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 05-09-2010, 07:33 PM
gimmebeer or gimmepussy

Credits: 189,753
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.

gf is more a dsfer of the year guy

Old 05-09-2010, 08:17 PM
DSF is how I roll, bitches !!

Credits: 105,009
dice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handle
dice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handle

Code:

+ 1 on this sentiment...

Made this for you, all exhaulted one... Congrats man...

Last edited by dice1883 : 05-09-2010 at 08:29 PM.
Old 05-09-2010, 08:53 PM
Is your refrigerator running? Bcuz if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually

Credits: 2,503,293
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Congrats GF! You are the gold standard here at dsf!
R.I.P. JMA

Old 05-09-2010, 08:59 PM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 284,297
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

Congrats......