forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2010, 12:21 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
yeah man that's cool

After i the contest is over i will reopen this thread and rename it. Then it will be the place to post shit like this....and it'll already have a bunch of pics in it as a starting point.

I'm also glad that it seems like more of you are getting into it! I know $20 isn't all that much but you could use it toward something bigger if you wanted to. It would be like a $20 discount... on a, let's say, $100 purchase that's like getting 20% off!
Old 05-06-2010, 08:10 AM
Smear it on your plastic face, Leave you with a sweeter taste. Super soaker on your chest, Let it drip down on your breast.

Credits: 30,051
aarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful for
aarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful for

Old 05-06-2010, 08:50 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 15,048
Cerebus is being mentioned in polite conversationCerebus is being mentioned in polite conversation
Default Fixed that for you!

You left something out...

Old 05-06-2010, 10:39 AM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 1,870
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

MGH entry number 4
(Also belongs somewhere else, but I feel that way about my penis any time I put it in her vagina.)

Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 05-06-2010, 01:50 PM

Cerebus is being mentioned in polite conversationCerebus is being mentioned in polite conversation

Old 05-06-2010, 02:52 PM

MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

That 403 should count as one of your entries. Fuckin' hilarious, n00b.
Always THAT asshole
Old 05-06-2010, 03:11 PM

Code:

Well, thanks for trying the save, anyways. Fucking Imageshack!

Last edited by Cerebus : 05-06-2010 at 03:21 PM.
Old 05-06-2010, 04:04 PM

My final entry. I think that maybe I misunderstood the concept, so this time the celeb is literally talking about shit.

mgh
Always THAT asshole
Old 05-06-2010, 04:07 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

CHECK the approved Image Hosts --- ImageFuckShack is not one of them.... they banned us a long time ago... i'm surprised the image even showed up for 5 seconds!
Old 05-06-2010, 07:20 PM

Code:

What do you expect from such a consummate n00b that he either named himself after a fucking aardvark or couldn't spell Cerberus the multi-headed hound of Hades. Shit Tigga.
Always THAT asshole
Closed Thread