forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Peer Validation

Old 12-22-2012, 12:41 PM
Xenophobia is a hardwired cognitive disposition that is impervious to empirical modification

Credits: 68,465
xeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handle
xeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handle
Default DAE have any secret fears?

Mine is broken glass. Terrified of the stuff. I mean I can handle it. I can clean up a broken glass or whatever, but I am always sure I am going to slice myself to bits. Always worried a bulb is going to shatter in my hand when I am changing one. Thinking about it gives me the heebie-jeebies.

Lunatic fringe.
Old 12-28-2012, 07:32 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 16,882
Mrs. September gets fan letters from Gary Busey
Mrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary Busey

Knives

But mostly just afraid of being stabbed. It seems like it would be a really terrible way to go

Old 12-28-2012, 11:29 PM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 269,245
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.

Fish hooks.

Old 12-29-2012, 04:19 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 2,339
ITG has disabled reputation

Falling into a pool of maggots and having them fill my mouth, nose, and lungs while eating me alive from the inside out.

Which is why I stay away from large pools of maggots. I'm fine with kiddie pool sized tubs of maggots, just the large ones scare me.
Old 12-31-2012, 06:26 PM
Has been Kicked the Fuck out!

bumblee is a jewel in the roughbumblee is a jewel in the roughbumblee is a jewel in the roughbumblee is a jewel in the roughbumblee is a jewel in the roughbumblee is a jewel in the roughbumblee is a jewel in the rough

good idea
Old 01-02-2013, 06:03 AM
shade

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

It's not that bad unless your intestines slide out.
Old 01-02-2013, 06:05 AM
shade

Dementia. I don't want to end up living that way.
Old 01-02-2013, 03:19 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 25,174
skywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of light

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Mine is similar, but I am specifically afraid of falling while holding a glass in my hand or while drinking from a glass. I am extremely careful walking up the stairs with a glass
Old 01-02-2013, 03:33 PM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 46,929
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

Lou Gehrig ’s disease. I could not handle being trapped in my own mind knowing that my body was dying but my brain was wide awake.
Old 01-02-2013, 03:43 PM
MadamMeow

Any time I'm driving (or being chauffeured) on a mountain or over a bridge, I start envisioning my car driving over the edge.

Also, any time my boyfriend drives me anywhere, even in my small town, I see the other cars coming at me. This is actually more terrifying for me than the mountain thing. The mountain thing doesn't make me scream or freak out.