forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 12-30-2016, 04:27 PM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,423,960
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I suggest you remember that there have been far worse years. How about 2001? 1973? How about 1941 for that matter, or any of the WW2 years in general.

Don't buy into the hype
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poste...=.84ca03a3b34c

Old 01-13-2017, 07:55 PM
I'm in it to win it. alot.

Credits: 187,639
MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.
MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.

I suggest we organize our sock drawers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodkaman View Post
I think the Sunnyside milf is far hotter than Heathyr.
Old 01-13-2017, 08:21 PM
All you have to do is say something nobody understands and they'll do practically anything you want them to.

Credits: 1,105,756
Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.
Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.

Code:

crunchy and non-crunchy?

Old 01-13-2017, 08:46 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,567
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

Code:

fixed
Old 01-17-2017, 06:59 PM

I suggest we build this city on Rock and Roll.
Quote:
Old 01-18-2017, 01:45 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,460
Frothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSF

Code:

I suggested Marconi killed the Mamba but did anyone listen to me? No.

Look at her peg leg they said. What happened to the rest of her teeth they said.

Nothing about the hoopla!
Old 01-18-2017, 10:16 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,435
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Code:

Seems the last batch of meth you cooked up hits the spot. I told you that double-wide would be handy - half for the cooking, half for the grow house.
Don't worry about the rent, I told Willie that you would let him feel your growth as much as he wanted.

I got Kate Middleton pregnant.
Old 01-18-2017, 07:49 PM

I suggest we outshine, outshine, outshine.

alot.
Quote:
Old 01-24-2017, 05:59 PM

I suggest we go up, up and awaaaaay in our beautiful, our beautiful balloon.
Quote:
Old 01-27-2017, 07:14 PM

I suggest we love a love our calendar girl.
Quote: