forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 01-20-2008, 03:31 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 31,897
Deuce is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Mma

(for search: Mixed martial arts, ultimate fighting)

I d/l'ed it and watched it last night. Imho it was a great event. Penn is sick. It's a stream rip but it's only 357MB. Running time almost 3 hrs

file is named .dsf rename to .rar. should come out as a .wmv file. If not rename final product after unraring to .wmv

You must be a registered member of the forum
to access the text file which has the download links to this file
--- Admin

Attached Files
File Type: txt UFC 80- Rapid Fire.txt (188 Bytes, 18 views)
Old 04-11-2008, 12:24 PM
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless

Credits: 12,675
effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough
Default Mma

Are there any MMA fans on the boards? I'm pretty into it, but can't stand forums with a lot of people who consider themselves die-hard MMA guys. I prefer the "Let's pound beers and hope people get knocked out" crowd. Anyone in that Demographic here?
Old 04-11-2008, 12:30 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

i am. i never buy the fights though only watch them when they come out on video
Old 04-11-2008, 01:10 PM
Here's the beef!!

Credits: 643,575
fsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nice

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
SAME HERE, BUT EVERY NOW AND AGAIN WE WILL GET SOME FRIENDS TOGETHER AND GET THE PAY-PER-VIEWS. AND THEY ALSO HAD A LOCAL FIGHT HERE FRIDAY NIGHT THAT I WENT TO, KINDA SUCKED THOUGH BECAUSE I HAVE SOME FRIENDS WHO FIGHT IN IT BUT THE GUYS THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO FIGHT DIDN'T SHOW UP, SO THEY DIDN'T GET TO FIGHT.

Leeann Tweeden Nude!!! One of my favorites!

Old 04-11-2008, 01:15 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 14,046
Never seeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
Never seeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Never seeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Never seeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Never seeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Never seeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Never seeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Never seeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Never seeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Never seeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

love the ufc and other organizations like it, except for the heavy weights when they fight the matches aren't as good as the smaller guys. i'm not technically inclined to remember everyone fighting, just to say there as some good fighters throwing down.
Old 04-11-2008, 01:32 PM

Credits: 103,011
TylerB is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I am a HUGE MMA fan, and have been contemplating taking Brazilian Jiu Jitzu for some time now, I have been a fan of UFC since its inception, and love watching Fight Network. I wanted to go see UFC in Montreal, but I couldn't justify a 1000 dollar weekend to do it. I'll probably end up driving to see one in Cincinnati for a third of the cost.

I know I'm not a praying man, but if you're up there, please help me Superman.
Old 04-11-2008, 04:04 PM

effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

Heavyweights are boring. It's rare, especially in the UFC now that there's been an exodus of big man talent, to get a HW fight worth watching. No Randy Couture? No thank you. I don't know if anyone has heard of it but YAMMA is a new upstar league that is having their first show tonight, all in the way of the old-school tournement format, meaning 3 fights to win the whole tourney. It'd be awesome, if they weren't having HWs do all the fighting. Shit's going to be two, big fat sweaty guys hanging on eachother by the end of it tonight. They are debuting a new ring set up though, with raised edges towards the edge of the cages to try and keep the hanging to a minimum, so that could be interesting. I'll probably just try and catch some on YouTube tomorrow.

Tyler-Fight Network? That must be a nice Canadian thing. What kind of shows do you get on that one? I was thinking about trying to go to the Uriajah Faber v. Jens Pulver WEC fight in June, but was having the same deal with trying to make costs work. It'd be awesome to go, but sometimes its hard to think of ponying up 250 bucks for a good seat.

For the guys who do watch it: favorite fighters?
Old 04-11-2008, 04:40 PM

Credits: 103,011
TylerB is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Fight Network is on Bell ExpressVu in Canada, it is great. It has Wrestling (real and fake), Boxing, as well as MMA, for MMA it has KO, IFL, UFC, K1, TKO, Cage Rage among others and a slew of Amateur MMA events, I also have the Xtreme Sports channel which has quite a bit of MMA, but it's usually just IFL on late night programming.
As for my faves? Favorite Canadian fighter, George St Pierre, gotta rep the GSP, favorite American fighter, Mack Danzig, guy is a machine.

I know I'm not a praying man, but if you're up there, please help me Superman.
Old 04-11-2008, 05:09 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 30,763
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
You should definitely do it. I do MMA a couple of times a week and Jiu Jitsu once or twice a week. I think it's a lot of fun even though I haven't been doing it very long and get my ass kicked.

As far as watching it I pretty much watch every PPV UFC and most of the MMA that comes on TV like EliteXC & WEC.
Old 04-12-2008, 12:29 AM

Tyler: Who else would you be for? GSP is clearly the choice. I'd imagine that Cote has to be a little up there on your list as well though? I'm actually a big fan of the predator.

Leroy: I too get almost every UFC PPV. It gets old racking up the charges, but sometimes you just don't want to miss the potential of an amazing fight. Gonzaga/Couture rings a bell. How'd you get into rolling Jits? And where did you fine your MMA gym?

As far as my fighters go: I'm a totally huge Couture fan, but sense he is not fighting right now I've been searching. I really digg Penn, Liddell (I know, it's ridiculous but he puts on a good show) Leben and Lesnar (both homer picks---used to be a huge WWE fan and being from PDX, Leben went to high school just around the corner in a suberb so a lot of people get behind him and the other Team Quest guys). I'm also huge on Florian right now. I'm looking forward to him doing some commentary pretty soon at the next UFC show. He's definitely got that wise ass in him that will make for it being awesome.