forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 08-28-2009, 03:09 PM
Bam Bam is hittin that! imgbox

Credits: 212,142
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder."

"If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."

"Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of happy hour."

"Maybe, just once, someone will call me 'Sir' without adding, 'You're making a scene'."

Old 08-28-2009, 04:03 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,358
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Old favorite used by my first foreman:
"Wish in one hand, shit in the other. See which one gets filled first."

Old 08-28-2009, 04:04 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Bam-Bam thanks for the usertitle!
Old 08-28-2009, 04:12 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 1,645
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

One I use a lot is "Don't be number 13" (refers to my previous life in the Corps) and I also use "Duh, big red truck" (stolen from a blonde joke). At work my most famous catch phrase comes whem someone calls or emails or walks up to my desk which they know they shouldn't and starts to tell me about their IT problem. I'll listen patiently and then say "And what did the helpdesk have to say about that?"
-SRD
Old 08-28-2009, 04:42 PM
I am Cricker... You are MAMON!

Credits: 54,889
SirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the rough

Code:

Bwuahaha. I can sympathize with that one.
Old 08-28-2009, 04:45 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 538,480
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Delicious irony is delicious

Old 08-30-2009, 11:52 PM
The Juggernaut Of Ejaculation

Credits: 104,990
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.

"If they are old enough to crawl, they are in the right position"

"Why don't you drink till I'm hot"

"BOOM! There's the flavor."

Old 08-30-2009, 11:57 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 1,256
Liquid is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

"She couldn't get raped in a prison riot!"

Have heard it since I was a kid and I use it often.
Old 08-31-2009, 01:06 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Damn, i bet your wife doesn't appreciate that description of her
Old 08-31-2009, 01:07 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,501
Vanilla_Gorilla is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

If you're going to use the measurement term "cunt hair", you need to differentiate between the different cunt hairs:

Cunt Hair = close

Blonde Cunt Hair = closer

Red Cunt Hair (R.C.H.) = Closest.

And since this is my first post and I know it's "TITS or GTFO", here is a nice pair I know fondly, but not well enough for her to let me take a topless pic of her.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6255_1148137023671_1234947311_30514366_295160_n.jpg (59.2 KB, 37 views)