forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day

Old 03-24-2018, 08:41 PM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
Important Some celebs with known security, probably armed, supporting March for Our Lives

Rita Ora - March for Our Lives in Los Angeles - 3/24/18

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....
Old 03-24-2018, 08:42 PM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
Default Rita Ora - March for Our Lives in Los Angeles - 3/24/18

Adds

Quote:
Old 03-24-2018, 08:42 PM
Almost Interesting...

Turd Miley Cyrus at the 'March For Our Lives' in Washington, DC 3/24/18

Quote:
Old 03-24-2018, 09:02 PM
Almost Interesting...

Default Ariana Grande - March For Our Lives Event in Los Angeles - 3/24/18

I still hate that fucking hair. How can she not see it's hideous.

Quote:
Old 03-24-2018, 09:03 PM
Almost Interesting...

Default Demi Lovato - March For Our Lives Event in Los Angeles - 3/24/18

Quote:
Old 03-25-2018, 10:09 AM
Almost Interesting...

Default Selena Gomez - March for Our Lives in Los Angeles - 3/24/18

Quote:
Old 03-25-2018, 10:49 AM
Almost Interesting...

Turd Kendall Jenner and Hailey Baldwin - at the LA one 3/24/18

I'm not letting these scumbags hijack my thread. You want to look at them in this boring get-up, no prob, I have 115 for you here.

https://pixhost.org/gallery/PXkcv

Quote:
Old 03-25-2018, 08:11 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 5,192
waterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprah
waterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprahwaterfrontgod might be the next Oprah

I know that this really isn't the forum for this, but since Madam has already alluded to the hypocrisy inherent in the glitterati and politicians railing against guns, while being protected by armed men of often questionable ethics. A tool is a tool, it is the intent and morality of the wielder that produces an evil outcome. But it is easier to blame the tool than look into the hearts of Men and see the darkness that resides in all too many of us. If the intent is mayhem, the tool is the least important factor in the equation. That being said if it brings out the tits, more power to them, it's their right to be purposely ignorant and hypocritical.
Old 03-26-2018, 04:55 AM
Almost Interesting...

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Not dissing on the other normal people protesting what they believe in, but to me the celebs doing this is all PR motivated and that's one of my points to call them out. How many of them are there because they want to be and how many are there because their manager told them to do it so they look good.

Celebs really need to STFU when it comes to politics no matter where they stand.

Yes, it's their right to be stupid & hypocritical, but they want to take away the 2'nd amendment rights of others while standing next to their armed guards when they go out. That's just nuts.

K people.

And all valid points you had in there waterfront.

Quote: