forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2008, 04:42 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 14,077
dusio22 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default A crisis of 'faith'.

I say 'faith' but truthfully, I have little.

Here's my deal. My life has been swirling the bowl for about 2 years now. I've been laid off twice, can't find a good job, damn near broke, I have kids to help support and nothing seems to ever work out anymore.

I'm starting to wonder if my lack of faith has anything to do with it. I'm not a bad person, I don't hurt people, steal, maim, rape, anything like that. I try to be an overall nice guy.

I'm just starting to wonder, what does a guy gotta do to catch a break?

Any ideas?

I'm not looking for sympathy, believe me. I don't feel sorry for myself, I just don't get it anymore. I see douchebags living the high life and a guy like me, willing to work hard, be a good family dude, contribute to the world, get's fucked regularly.

Bad karma? God taking his revenge on me abandoning Catholicism?

Fuck if I know.
Old 08-12-2008, 04:47 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,554
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Well you've tried being a good guy and that didn't work out for you. My advice is to go rape main and destroy. Apparently assholes get the breaks in the world.

But seriously man, sometimes the only thing that keeps me sane (shhhhhh Jo_Dile) is the thought that there is a god and he doesn't put too much infront of me I can't handle. Suffering is the state of the universe and also our greatest triumphs when we over come. I'm a lapsed catholic aswell and I'm pretty anti-catholic, and honestly it sucks on both sides of the fence. The only thing I can do some times is write down a list of things that would make me happy then make a plan. Its a baby step but a step. Hope that helps.
Old 08-12-2008, 04:49 PM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 26,082
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest

Sell your soul to Satan. I hear he is having a Summer Clearance sale!

"You last visited: 01-19-2009 at 07:33 AM"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylikewhoa View Post
go fuckyourself
Old 08-12-2008, 04:49 PM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 6 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
you might want to wait until he is done looking at pics of girls making out.....
Old 08-12-2008, 04:50 PM

Credits: 18,859
Geaux Saints is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I don't believe God takes revenge on people. Sometimes I think God challenges our faith. Being a Christian person does not mean a life free from the evils of the world. He wants us to trust in Him and ask Him to take control. But to give Him control in our situations means you have to trust and have faith in His answers to our problems. Does that make any sense? You need to keep trying to do what is right for you and your family. God will take care of everything else. He never gives us anything that we cannot handle. Of course, this is my belief and opinion.

"You rise, you fall, you're down, then you rise again...what don't kill ya, make ya more strong" - Broken, Beat & Scarred -Metallica
Old 08-12-2008, 04:54 PM

Credits: 14,077
dusio22 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

my other thing is I don't want to suddenly turn to religion with my life in the toilet. I don't want to be that guy who is religious when it's convenient. I wasn't religious years back when my life was rolling, so why now?
I appreciate all the different takes.
Old 08-12-2008, 04:57 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,554
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:

See I can identify with that thought. But the main thing is, if its the question of god and what he/she/it wants I think its fairly universal that he/she/it only helps those who help themselves. So get busy drinking and get busy on a plan
Old 08-12-2008, 04:59 PM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 6 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

I understand where you're coming from. I'm young but I stopped paying attention to religion when I was old enough to make my own decisions. I don't know if it was that going to church bored the shit out of me when I was young that i started to resent it or that I was at times surrounded by people who tried shoving it down my throat. Lately though I've looked into reading more about Buddhism. More on that later...work's over!
Old 08-12-2008, 05:01 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 293,671
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

i'm not a church-goer and i usually reserve my religious thinking strictly for the afterlife. it's my belief that He doesn't have much to do with everyday life. that said, i've come to realize things either happen or don't happen based on my actions.

this is going to be hard to discuss without sounding like i'm putting you down, so i apologize in advance. that's not my intention.

the last 18 months for me have been a bit like yours. the failure of a relationship, job change, unemployment. i felt like a failure, worthless, bad dad...all the usual things.

the thing that i began to do is trace back the reasons why something did or didn't happen. as an example, i hadn't really been dating all that much. at first i thought it was because it's hard meeting people. i usually work alone in an office. i don't go to school. the two places you're most likely to make friends. but the more i thought about it, the more i realized people are everywhere. if i'm not meeting them, why not? because i didn't really try. why didn't i try? because i wasn't really happy with myself. with my appearance. during the last year i let myself go. didn't exercise. didn't eat well. didn't care about my wardrobe. as soon as i started working on these things, my perspective changed. i began to feel more confident. talking with strangers seemed easier.

not sure all this helps. but i believe it to be true. work on one thing at a time.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 08-12-2008, 05:12 PM
The user formerly known as stupid*people*should*die

Credits: 3,237
buddha00man is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

well personally turning to religion would be a waste of time, since there is no god, what you need to do is just ride the storm out, life is about ups & downs w/out which we couldnt appreciate the good times if there were no bad ones, so in the mean time do something you enjoy doing....if its church go to church more, if its hanging w/ friends do that, if it reading pick up some possitive thinking material etc...either way hang in there
Closed Thread