forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 05-21-2009, 06:14 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,184
squashed possum is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default 23-year-old mother smothered son, revived him, then killed him

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

seriously, WTF is wrong with people??
Old 05-21-2009, 07:48 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 6,371
Sickman is a jewel in the roughSickman is a jewel in the roughSickman is a jewel in the roughSickman is a jewel in the roughSickman is a jewel in the rough
Talking

Old 05-21-2009, 08:24 PM
Waiting like a stalking butler

Credits: 18,086
FortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of light

seriously wtf is wrong with sickman

Old 05-21-2009, 08:28 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 293,493
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

he's sick, man.

just trying to get a rise outta you.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 05-21-2009, 08:31 PM
Waiting like a stalking butler

Credits: 18,086
FortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of light

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
hey you

i guess to me there are some lines that you don't cross and making fun of dead kids is one of them. that's all i have to say about that.

Old 05-21-2009, 08:31 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 541,043
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Albuquerque, my hometown FTMFF! Its a fucked up place man. I swear the entire city is one giant Indian burial ground.
Old 05-21-2009, 08:38 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 1,261
Liquid is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

It seems she was projecting her own self worthlessness onto him and that's what pushed her. Because she cared enough about him to care if he grew up loved but she couldn't connect. It's a known disorder where a mother can't bond with her child. And maybe it was the shame of being a bad mother that didn't let her give him up for adoption or get the help she needed. Her family should have done something with her acting so abnormal and now they're acting like victims when they're just as responsible in my eyes.
Old 05-22-2009, 08:17 AM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 48,229
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

How most of us get through life without doing fucked up shit like that crazy bitch is a mystery to me most of the time, and the rest of the time i hear about cases like that crazy bitch who killed her son.

What the stupid bitch should have done was shove her head inside of a bucket of water and feel how uncomfortable it is being unable to breathe then think twice about killing her son, stupid ass bitch.

It is easy to practice ass and claim you did it for the person's best interest though, if you experimented on yourself first, then you'd understand how stupid your idea was and you'll give your kid up for adoption like a regular semi evil fucker.
Old 05-22-2009, 02:23 PM
My goal is to live forever. So far so good!

Credits: 542,302
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for

what kind of though process does this lady have? I mean most of my female friend cannot even decide what they want to eat in less that 15 minuets let along change there mind 3 times in a few minutes. That is you believe that suffocation takes a few seconds/minutes.

Anyway I hope she get whats coming to her and no stupid plead bargains...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
That settles it. Pancakes for breakfast it is
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADOUCHE View Post
... On with the shenanigans.
Old 05-22-2009, 03:06 PM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 106,562
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

dumbass everywhere!!!! crazy ass woman...