forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 05-19-2009, 09:06 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default What kind of poo are you?

Take the test!
Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Old 05-19-2009, 10:01 PM
Randy Blythe wishes he could sniff my panties

Credits: 36,807
bexxx has a brilliant future
bexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant future

For 30,00 % you are: You're a Clingy Poo!

Some things in life just won't let go! Emotional and pliable, you lead your life with a firm outside but a soft, gentle core. Sensitivity is your strongest suit, but you may have trouble making transitions from one spot in life to another. 18.77 % of 7271 Quiz participants had this profile!
At work my fav is "There is no i in team.... but there is a u in cunt......"
Old 05-19-2009, 10:04 PM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 286,425
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

You're an Easy Poo!

Flawless and graceful, you slide seamlessly through life, leaving little distress in your wake. Too bad not everyone has your laid-back outlook on life!

Old 05-19-2009, 10:13 PM
I have won the lifetime achievement award... twice.

Credits: 79,668
Moose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to behold

You're a Gassy Poo!

Some might think you're full of hot air, but you just like to breeze through life. Though you tend to be silent (and sometimes other people don't notice you), you can also be loud, obnoxious, and boisterous. Finding balance is key to living in harmony.
RIP TheSnake
Old 05-19-2009, 11:17 PM
stalker destroyer

Credits: 35,446
Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

You're Diarrhea!

Don't let anything hold you back! You're a person of the moment; always living in the present and not worrying much about what the future has in store, or what happened yesterday. This can lead to trouble when the past catches up to you and you try to water down the details of your mistakes. Take personal responsibility and you will find that life will take shape for you.

Wonder what poo the thread-starter is? Douchey poo?
Old 05-20-2009, 01:34 AM
jesus is my homeboy

Credits: 29,913
serafina has disabled reputation

Gassy!
Old 05-20-2009, 01:48 AM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,425
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

For 40,00 % you are: You're an Easy Poo!

Flawless and graceful, you slide seamlessly through life, leaving little distress in your wake. Too bad not everyone has your laid-back outlook on life! 49.40 % of 7284 Quiz participants had this profile!

How fucked up was it that I was happy at the results of this fuckin' retarded thing.
It's like I was looking for affirmation by reading a fortune cookie or imagining what you'd do with the lotto money...

Old 05-20-2009, 02:04 AM
Yo soy el tio loco que ellos llaman nekyo. ?Donde esta mi nuevo teclado?

Credits: 16,483
Nekyo will become famous soon enoughNekyo will become famous soon enoughNekyo will become famous soon enough

You're a Gassy Poo!.....and you sir are a douche
Old 05-20-2009, 02:35 AM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,790
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

You're a Solid, Constipated Poo!

Serious and dependable, you move through life slowly and carefully. Sometimes you take on more than you can handle. Moderation and balance are key to your health and well-being. You may drink a lot of milk; be sure to get adequate magnesium to keep your slightly stressed self in tip-top shape. 3.65 % of 7287 Quiz participants had this profile!

Always knew I was anal retentive.
Old 05-20-2009, 03:28 PM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 49,972
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

You're a Gassy Poo!

Some might think you're full of hot air, but you just like to breeze through life. Though you tend to be silent (and sometimes other people don't notice you), you can also be loud, obnoxious, and boisterous. Finding balance is key to living in harmony

EDIT: Just realised this is my 2k post. My 2k post was about what sort of shit I am.... that is so fucking right.
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.

Last edited by Pobs : 05-20-2009 at 03:41 PM.