forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 03-27-2024, 07:54 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,257,396
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Teacher has sex w/ 12 boys after plying them w/ booze, buying vapes
Christopher Koulouris March 20, 2024

Jaden Charles, Agua Dulce school teacher accused of having had sex with up to 12 students after buying them vapes and plying them with booze.

A Texas high school teacher is accused of having had sex with multiple boys after plying them with alcohol and buying them vapes according to the Agua Dulce school district.

Jaden Charles, 24, was arrested on Tuesday morning and charged with two counts of grooming and two counts of aggravated sexual assault of a child.

Notice of the educator’s ‘inappropriate dalliances,’ came after a parent of a student reported Charles to police, saying that their son was seen leaving campus with the educator without authorization. The boy was found to be in possession of marijuana vapes.

City Marshal Joe Martinez said that Charles, a mother of four and science teacher at Agua Dulce High School was turned in by her own mother.

Four students following the woman’s arrest came forward claiming to have had sex with the educator. Martinez said a total of 12 victims were thought to be involved.

‘I think we’re going to add up several more charges,’ Martinez said according to Kris 6 News.

The official said he believed the case against the educator was ‘airtight.’

Charles following her arrest, resigned.

Charles was charged with grooming, while the aggravated sexual assault charges were the result of another investigation into Charles by city of Agua Dulce.

City Marshal Joe Martinez told 3NEWS that Charles reportedly bought the boys vapes, got them intoxicated and then had sexual intercourse with them.

Martinez said that Charles allegedly started purchasing the vapes for the boys two years ago, before she started teaching.

He also said that that the educator allegedly had sexual relations with two students prior to being employed with the Agua Dulce Independent School District.

Abuse of position of trust, power and authority

Chief Eden Garcia from the Alice Police Department said proof existed of Charles being with other students.

‘We do have parents that were concerned and made some calls about their children being with a teacher,’ Garcia said.

Adding, ‘We do have video of the teacher with a student at one of the hotels.’

Martinez said that police plan on interviewing more potential victims, according to the Alice Echo-News Journal.

Charles graduated from Texas A&M University-Kingsville in 2021 with a Bachelor of Science degree- the same year she was accused of starting inappropriate relationships with the minors.

The former teacher was booked into Jim Wells County jail on $400,000 bond.

In the event Charles is released on bond she will have to wear an ankle monitor and is not allowed to have contact with minors. The former educator will also be forbidden from having any contact with the alleged victims or their families.

Not immediately understood is what led to the female teacher abusing her position of trust, authority and power and subjugating her male victims.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Old 03-27-2024, 10:18 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,563
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

I offered for her to get an early release under my care. I'm over 60, overweight, with small equipment. Totally opposite of her wants and desires. She said no thanks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Fichter#:~:text=The%20sentencing%20by%20J udge%20Glenn,she%20will%20be%20age%2050.

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...
Old 03-28-2024, 10:03 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Code:

The bitch with idgaf crazy eyes

https://forum.drunkenstepfather.com/...#post12 02137
Old 04-01-2024, 07:40 PM

Former Spokane teacher gets a slap on the wrist for ruining 17 year old boy’s future
Christopher Koulouris March 30, 2024

McKenna Kindred, Spokane Valley, Washington state ‘married’ teacher sentenced with a slap on the wrist for ruining the future of 17 year old student following inappropriate sexual relationship.

What if the genders were reversed? A former married high school teacher convicted of having sex with an underage student won’t face any jail time despite the educator admitting grooming her victim when he was only 16 and leaving the boy in shambles.

McKenna Kindred, 25, who taught at Central Valley High School in Spokane Valley, Washington State, pleaded guilty Thursday to amended charges of second-degree sexual misconduct with a minor and communication with a minor for immoral purposes.

The teacher’s inappropriate relationship with the 17-year-old student began in June 2022, when the minor discovered Kindred’s Instagram account and the two began messaging each other, according to the Spokeman-Review.

Sexual predator

Sometime in November of that year, Kindred and the student had sex inside her home while Kindred’s husband was on a hunting trip.

The teen’s friends shared screenshots of the messages with school officials in December 2022.

Both Kindred and the teen at the time had denied any sexual relationship as rumors began to spread around the school, including the teacher being harassed by someone on social media, the outlet reported.

An investigation was launched into Kindred’s behavior, it was during police questioning with the teen, that the boy admitted to messaging the teacher along with exchanging inappropriate videos with each other.

The teen admitted to contacting Kindred over Instagram and having sex with the teacher at her home.

‘Mad and jealous….’

The investigation found Kindred sent several sexually alluding messages to the teen, KHQ previously reported.

Wrote the teacher: ‘I wanted you to be in my room.’

‘When other girls talk about you in my class I could feel myself getting mad.’

‘I really like being touched by you.’

Detectives seized the teen’s phone and found selfie-styled photos of both Kindred and the student but did not find ‘any photos that appeared overtly sexual in nature,’ according to the outlet.

The school district placed Kindred on administrative leave in Dec. 2022, before she resigned in 2023.

The victim’s mother claimed Kindred began to groom her son when he was 16, and her actions were an ‘abuse of power.’

Teenager left in shambles

‘I barely slept for several weeks in fear of the physical retaliation [my son] might be victim to as McKenna involved him in her adult marital affairs,’ Ashley Beckley said during her impact statement to the court, according to KHQ.

Beckley also claimed Kindred’s actions made her son unable to finish school on campus, affecting his social, emotional and academic well-being.

‘A light he used to carry has been dimmed,’ the parent said.

Kindred apologized to the teen and his family, acknowledging the pain she caused.

‘I know this past year has been incredibly difficult for all involved. As a result of my actions, I’ve lost my career, valuable friendships, freedoms and have let down countless people who placed their trust in me,’ she said to the court in a prepared statement.

‘My mental health has also significantly been affected by this event. I am deeply ashamed of the pain I have caused.’

Abuse of power, trust and authority

Kindred, who has been free on bond since her arrest in 2022, was sentenced to 2 years of probation, handed $700 in fines and fees and ordered to register as a sex offender for 10 years

Since her arrest, Kindred voluntarily began seeing a counselor for her mental health, according to the Spokesman-Review.

Kindred’s counselor said the teacher’s mental health, depression, anxiety and marital issues weren’t an excuse for her crimes but had contributed to them.

‘She’s suffered severe collateral consequences,’ he added.

Code:

Old 04-02-2024, 10:20 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,719
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

These boys who hook up with these not half bad looking females should count themselves lucky. I got messed with by a priest and an old man and I survived