forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: Should the U.S. drinking age be lowered from 21 to 18?
Yes, it makes sense. 9 10.34%
Yes, if you're old enough to go to war, you're old enough to drink. 40 45.98%
Yes, because they're going to drink anyway... 11 12.64%
No, I'm not sure 18-year-olds should be given this much freedom. 11 12.64%
No drinks for anyone under 21! 16 18.39%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-26-2008, 07:49 AM
....raw doggin' it since 1980!

Credits: 13,833
Choppie is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Personally I agree that if you can join the military and die for your country you should have the right to drink as well.

As for those that actually join the military, they should be able to snort coke off of $10,000 call-girls while discharging firearms into the roof. If they are gonna risk their lives for our sakes let's make it worth it.
Old 09-02-2008, 03:31 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 1,913
abitskrewd is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

if your in the military, you can drink at 18. and who didnt drink before the age of 21 anyways......all thats needed now is a high school senior drunk in school
Old 09-02-2008, 03:54 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 291,809
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

not only should the drinking age stay 21, but everything else should be 21, too. driving, voting, joining the military.

oh, and smoking should be banned.
Old 09-02-2008, 04:00 PM

Credits: 1,913
abitskrewd is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

actually i agree with most of what you say, except voting....make it mandatory that you do vote, and keep it at 18.

its bad enough that people here in a free country people dont use their right to vote. there are places in this world where people would die to vote, literally. there is a problem with voting here tho, and it all starts with the whole political system. why are we forced to choose between 2 parties. i know that you can go and write someone in, but that would never work on a large scale. and i know that other parties get a shot at the ballot, but why not let them speak during the debates?
Old 09-02-2008, 07:10 PM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 36,418
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Are you kidding? It's bad enough that we have people voting that don't have a fucking clue what's going on in the world and you want make stupid people voting mandatory? That would just make the following quote happen even faster.

Code:

"Hey you know, I HAVE to vote because it's the law, so I might as well vote for the candidate promising the most shit."
Old 09-02-2008, 07:14 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 30,770
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

I gave him the benefit of the doubt and assumed it was a joke.
Old 09-02-2008, 07:30 PM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 36,418
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Code:

Well, he's only got 21 posts, I don't know if he's joking or not. Let's hope you are right, then again, when have you been wrong?
Old 09-02-2008, 10:52 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,903,588
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

I was caught on the right side of transitioning the drinking age to 21. When I was 18 it was legal to drink. When I was 19, they raised it to 19 ....

Regardless, if you can be trusted with a SAW, then you should have the legal right to drink after mowing all those Hajees in half. Sorry, too much Generation Kill.
Old 09-03-2008, 02:29 PM

Credits: 2,313
chilansl has a spectacular aurachilansl has a spectacular aurachilansl has a spectacular aura

I vote 18. The whole "old enough to serve is the military" is part of a larger argument: At what age do we define adulthood?

At 18, you can enter into contracts, own firearms, vote, serve on a jury, etc, etc, but cannot legally purchase alcohol? This seems to say that 18 year olds are mostly adults, but cannot be trusted with Budweiser or Coors.
Old 10-15-2008, 02:32 AM
My goal is to live forever. So far so good!

Credits: 540,169
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for

I was a kid when the drinking age was changed. All I could remember is that the months before the law pass. Some 18 yr old was always in an accident somewhere being drunk. Drunk driving was killing people and the 18 yr old kids was the many cause. As for not look at the drivers who are 16, can we trust them to drink and drive when they turn 8?

I really do not know...we all have stories to tell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
That settles it. Pancakes for breakfast it is
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADOUCHE View Post
... On with the shenanigans.