forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: Who do you think is the hottest one here?
Monica Bellucci 61 42.96%
Michelle Marsh 9 6.34%
Kelly Brook 32 22.54%
Diora Baird 39 27.46%
No thanks. 1 0.70%
Voters: 142. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-27-2009, 05:11 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 292,822
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

i think Belluci is the most sexual, but Baird is the sexiest.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 04-27-2009, 05:25 PM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 644,934
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Baird was in there for you.
Old 04-27-2009, 05:33 PM
I'll bust a nut on a girl's tramp stamp...now it's a Scamp stamp!

Credits: 61,926
scampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the rough
Default Bellucci by a mile!

She's amazing. And I'm glad you tried to make it fair for the other girls but not posting the REEEEEALLY hot Bellucci pics.
Old 04-27-2009, 06:21 PM

Credits: 79,162,919
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

None of them even compare to Belluci. She is one of the most beautiful women in history.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 04-27-2009, 10:30 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 445,024
tokerjoe will become famous soon enoughtokerjoe will become famous soon enoughtokerjoe will become famous soon enough

clearly i'd love to come home to any of them but Diora Baird will get my top vote
Old 04-28-2009, 01:07 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 9,126
Jacktion is being mentioned in polite conversation

I know a shit ton of people love Bellucci, but she'd never really done it for me.

When I say that, of course I mean that if she came on to me in a bar, I'd finish in my pants. But I never thought she was the amazingly gorgeous movie star that everyone else thinks.

I love Kelly Brook, but she's starting to... decline. It was a toss up between Diora and MM. If I had to choose again tomorrow, it might go the other way.

My band may suck, but not as much as you do.
http://www.myspace.com/MayorsOfSuperAwesomeTown
http://www.facebook.com/MayorsOf
Old 04-28-2009, 05:47 AM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,905,975
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Diora ..........
Old 04-28-2009, 08:36 AM
Granny pr0n poster extraordinaire

Credits: 16,844
thermos will become famous soon enoughthermos will become famous soon enough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
actually - I'm gonna defy your reasoning here - I didn't know any of these broads.

Seriously, I don't have a TV and I haven't watched a movie (Winnie the Pooh and Mary Poppins DVD's not included) in years. The only knowledge I have of current cinema is LOL'ing at Gallow's thread.

I strictly voted from my boner - not public opinion, movie performance, etc.

Bellucci won (for me).
"The blessing of my TITS be upon you;
we bless you in the name of the DSF."
Old 04-28-2009, 10:23 AM
Has the odd ability to always find himself under falling anvils.

Credits: 75,085
Kyle E. Coyote is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Diora, man, all the way. Best ass in the world.
Old 04-29-2009, 02:16 AM
jesus is my homeboy

Credits: 29,816
serafina has disabled reputation

I like Diora's face best, I'd let her bury it in my cooch.