forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: What do you think of the 2012?
I'm good, I have plenty of Canned Goods! 3 8.57%
Shit son! Food crisis, energy crisis and we have to go green? Kill me now! 5 14.29%
Total BS! 18 51.43%
Atleast we won't have to see the oympics in London! 10 28.57%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-16-2008, 04:44 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 2,280
staroffurby is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Wasn't The text incredibly hard to translate and written in verse just like Nostradamus? Because its hard to translate and written in verse it can be made to say all sort of things as certain words need to be guessed as no direct translation exists.
Old 10-16-2008, 04:52 PM
Leading the heard to the local titty bar.

Credits: 42,252
troup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enough

If anyone has ever seen Zeitgeist I sort of buy the whole new age coming thing. As in it wont be the end of the world, its just the end of an age as Jesus who represents the age of Pisces (with things like giving everyone bread and fish, his meeting with 2 fisherman etc) moving on to...I think its Aquarius or something. The dude pouring the pale of water.

More and more people are losing faith every day which kind of represents the end of Jesus, plus the big wars and everything going on reeks of desperation from the remaining nuts to try and get their way. The one final struggle.

I could see the slate being wiped clean at some point soon, and it all beginning again. Then again, humans could well have a long way to go and make many more advances.

If you even look at some old sci-fi films or look at predictions for the end of last century that were created at the beginning, it goes to show how far off even the smartest people always are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by predator24 View Post
Don't get me wrong, the Scots are awesome! They like to yell and drink and fight and make the best Scotch in the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
they make pretty cool tape too
Old 10-16-2008, 04:53 PM
I am Cricker... You are MAMON!

Credits: 55,038
SirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the rough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Old 10-16-2008, 04:57 PM
Take me out to the ballgame! ...and pass the joint

Credits: 5,076
BleacherCreature420 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

you should really take the advice I left for you, we both know it won't be the first time

Troup yes zeitgeist was insane, but I have to agree that the words are so open ended and leave room for so much meaning, that it can be interpreted anyway you wish, as others have stated above. I like your theory, but that is a prefect example of their point being illustrated.
Old 10-16-2008, 05:36 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 8,074
Soze is being mentioned in polite conversation

Code:

they had pyramids and holes in celings we have 1500+ ft skyscrapers, supercomputers and the hubble space telescope so i feel pretty safe that if modern technology hasnt found anything to say the world will end in 2012 it wont
Old 10-16-2008, 05:40 PM

SirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the rough

Code:

Calm the fuck down. You have been here long enough to know everyone gets shitted on in this forum. I would also think in that time you would have seen that N2 will fuck, or try his damnedest, just about anyone/thing, young, old, male, or female. Your mom falls into one of the before mentioned categories, so don't be surprised.

Lighten up, or GTFO!
Old 10-16-2008, 05:47 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 292,890
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:

Fact, son!!!

not my links. always virus check.
Old 10-16-2008, 05:49 PM

you see, I got yo back!
Old 10-16-2008, 05:51 PM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 285,808
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF
Talking

Code:

I agree man, we can do that and blow up the world. But those guys who that sacrificed to a snake could determine the end of the world.

I figured it out! Maybe the Mayans could count any higher than that and decided, FUCK IT lets just say the world will ends a lot easier than going higher.

Old 10-16-2008, 06:03 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

me like bacon.