forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: Which one would you fuck and do naughty things to?
Tallest one? 5 16.67%
Medium one? 19 63.33%
Shortest one? 4 13.33%
None of them 3 10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-03-2010, 01:33 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 9,097
ocdude is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default 3 indian lesbians

Which one would you fuck?

Last edited by ocdude : 04-10-2010 at 05:52 PM.
Old 04-03-2010, 05:21 AM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 983,751
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

How do you know they're lesbians? Is it the way they're standing?
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 04-03-2010, 01:42 PM
Leading the heard to the local titty bar.

Credits: 42,250
troup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enough

Probably none of them if they are lesbians. Plenty of dick loving girls out there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by predator24 View Post
Don't get me wrong, the Scots are awesome! They like to yell and drink and fight and make the best Scotch in the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
they make pretty cool tape too
Old 04-03-2010, 04:28 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,712
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

Is sir spamalot still fucking here? Wow
Old 04-03-2010, 09:04 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 540,212
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I'll fuck the fat one because she reminds me of your mom who rims my ass like a squirrel going nuts on a jar of Skippy.

I'm not sure that I appreciate you objectifying women who as far as one can tell, are randomly chosen. Perhaps if you had a higher post count, especially since you have been a member for so long, I would not feel that way.

Either way it behooves you to post more photos of mammaries and less fully clothed women. If you do not have these based upon personal observation they are available through the functions of the google search engine. If that is not an option we must regrettably ask you to take your leave.

Last edited by ThatHaole : 04-03-2010 at 09:05 PM.
Old 04-03-2010, 10:27 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 9,097
ocdude is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

guess you wouldnt fuck this girl:

http://www.newbienudes.com/Photos/Vi...n7=0&n8=0&n9=0
Old 04-03-2010, 11:06 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 540,212
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Since you have been around, lurking, and not contributing a few years I would like to remind you that coding your links is appreciated.

And in answer to your query, I believe I would indeed "fuck this girl" to use your vulgar turn of phrase. Why, add a few suppurating boils here and an open pustule there, and a few saddlebags, and she looks much like your mother, who while not drop dead attractive is fun in a "no one else likes ATM like you do" kind of way.

Old 04-08-2010, 09:58 PM
cmetz: (v) - To not just fuck shit up, but fuck it into oblivion!

Credits: 1,312,785
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status

Code:

fishman will fuck anything, lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
i dont shit. im a higher life form. i haz evolved

-----------nothing i post is mine, get over it-----------

RIP Joe TheSnake