forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 04-17-2009, 09:17 PM
This is the Thunderdome, so suck my tiny e-dick motherfucker!!!!!

Credits: 12,759
Boon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud of

Only regular douche is popular with vaginas.
Old 04-17-2009, 09:32 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,261,853
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

This thread ain't worth the pixels on my screen.
Old 04-18-2009, 03:59 AM
The Juggernaut Of Ejaculation

Credits: 105,665
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.

The Ritz cracker was introduced to markets in 1934, but gourmets had to wait until 1953 for the invention of cheese in a can.

The exact geographic center of the United States is near Lebanon, Kansas.

There are 4,300 known species of ladybugs in the world.

Old 04-18-2009, 06:24 AM
....currently in jail

blixa is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Weenis - The skin covering the point of the elbow.
Cagina - the meeting of the extra skin in between your index finger and thumb.
Old 04-18-2009, 07:38 AM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,476
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I like this thread, but Im surprised that Striker hasnt come in here already to complain how useless it is because it doesnt have enough junk pics.

here is a really great article about how dubai really isnt that progressive and great. i had always heard dubai was like this uptopia and filthy rich and I wanted to go on vaction there, but this goes behind the scenes:

http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion...i-1664368.html
Old 04-27-2009, 08:22 PM

i read the original GQ ariticle about how great of a money manager Lenny Dykstra is......and this is the follow up about how he is basically a scam artist and everyone is suing him.

his business idea is pretty good though.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=4084962
Old 04-27-2009, 08:58 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

I cant believe how useless this thread is.
Old 04-27-2009, 09:14 PM

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
i know, isnt it great?!!?
Old 04-28-2009, 12:22 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 2,628
salumeria is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

I think I read a gq or esquire article about that. If you go the exact center of the US there's a random sign stating that fact. If I remember, they were hoping to have it become a tourist attraction but the Eisenhower interstate system killed that dream.
Old 04-28-2009, 01:50 AM
The Juggernaut Of Ejaculation

Credits: 105,665
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.

Code:

"One of the locations claimed to be the Geographic Center of the Contiguous (or Conterminous) United States is pinpointed by a historical marker that is located within a small park near the town of Lebanon, Kansas. It is located at the intersection of AA Road and K-191, accessible by a turn-off from U.S. Route 281 approximately a mile north of the town. In actuality, the measured center is about 1/2 to 3/4 mile away on a private farm, but the owner did not want tourists trudging through his field, so the marker was placed as close as possible. There is generally an American flag flying on the pole placed on top of the monument. Just to the south of the monument, yards away, exists a covered picnic area and small four-pew chapel where a couple can take wedding vows if they wish.

The reality of the monument is probably a little more fiction than fact. In 1918, the Coast and Geodetic Survey found this "center" by balancing on a point a cardboard cutout shaped like the U.S. Thus, measured in this manner, the actual "center" of the U.S. could be located twenty or more miles from this point, but still might not pinpoint the true "center" at all as an official measurement would have to be defined by an agreed upon standard which does not exist."

I found that on Wikipedia.