forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Music Discussion

Old 08-21-2008, 11:06 PM
jesus is my homeboy

Credits: 5,183
Candi Apples is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

My father introduced me to Iron Maiden when I was younger,and
Number of the beast became an album that I would listen to over and over.

I was 12 yrs old,from what I can remember.

And Iron Maiden is still one of my favorite bands to date.
Old 08-21-2008, 11:27 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 8,615
trondi is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Kiss Alive 2

On my 8th birthday I went down to Music Land record store and wandered around for at least an hour trying to find the right birthday record.
I kept coming back to one particular album, because it was only the coolest looking album cover I had ever seen.

I was 80 cents short but the guy let me have it anyway.
I got home opened it and was blown away.

Tatoo's!!
And A book!!!

Also an order form for the coolest stuff I had ever seen, or could want.

I put that record on and I heard that monster truck announcer's voice, You want the best and you've got the best the hottest band in the world KISS!
The the Electric Guitars kick in and Detroit Rock City was my first ultimate favorite song.
I just remember that electric guitar was the most awesome thing I had ever heard, And I wanted to play one. Was quite a few years before I actually got one but that was the start for me.
I wore that record out literally.

Old 08-21-2008, 11:58 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 7,065
mhump23 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I miss all that cool packaging for albums. Some deluxe CDs and Box sets are pretty impressive with what you get, but so many right off the rack albums came with so much cool stuff.

Dark Side Of The Moon came with 2 full sized posters for example.

Vinyl was awesome!
Old 08-22-2008, 12:18 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,945
2ftonion will become famous soon enough2ftonion will become famous soon enough2ftonion will become famous soon enough

For me it was Led Zep houses of the holy, I used to always grab the mom's records growing up and now there all mine!!!
Old 08-22-2008, 12:30 AM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 41,927
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

Those were my first 3 album obsessions.

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Old 08-22-2008, 07:58 AM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,034
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

I was growing up on Billy Joel, James Taylor, Simon & Garfunkel and all that type of music my folks listened to. But, I was 13 when this album came out, and well, I listened to that record (yes, an actual record) over and over, memorized the Carl Palmer drum parts and played it over and over.

Old 08-23-2008, 05:06 PM
I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

Credits: 54,967
Thomas Has a lot of rep, but will never be as reputable as wannabe DSF user pasyaerrov.

Fuck for me, as a kid, it was all about Nirvana. I remember being maybe 10 or 11 years old and hearing Bleach and i fucking loved it.
I then became obsessed with Nirvana.

I read every article i could find. Any band that Kurt Cobain talked about, i then tried to listen to.
That's how i got into Devo, the Melvins, Bowie etc.

It was all about Nirvana.

Old 08-25-2008, 02:29 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 3,107
dikfore63 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

My parents were total hicks. So I was raised on country music until I heard these first 2 disks. Spent a lot of time grounded to my room for listening to what my dad called "those god damn long haired fagots". I even had to sneak my Mtv (when it played music).

Old 08-25-2008, 05:40 AM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 25,990
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
"I'll kick you outta my home if you don't cut that hair"

"You last visited: 01-19-2009 at 07:33 AM"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylikewhoa View Post
go fuckyourself
Old 08-25-2008, 08:15 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 1,908
sarasson is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

For me it was Journey. I couldnt decide if I wanted to be Steve Perry, Neal Schon, or Steve Smith when I grew up. I used to have a Journey baseball cap with all these stupid album pins all over it. I thought I was the shit, lol.