forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Music Discussion

Old 04-28-2008, 02:16 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,761
ronhonda is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

MM was not surprising to have open up.
it was fem to fem.
being a fan of NIN i knew what to expect, but when fem to fem came out, i had no idea what was going on other than there naked chicks on stage. awesome!
Old 05-02-2008, 03:44 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,506
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

Fantasia opening for Kanye West was really fucking annoying.
Old 05-15-2008, 04:42 AM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,540
nineball is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I saw Lenny Kravitz open for The Cult back in '93 or so. That was a weird mix.

I once went to a Crash Test Dummies concert just to see the opening act in person: Milla Jovovich. She was pretty good, actually.

Best opening act I ever saw? I went to see Love and Rockets in late '87, I think. Hadn't ever heard of the opening act...Jane's Addiction. They were AWESOME. Went and bought the Nothing's Shocking cassette the next day!
Old 05-18-2008, 05:03 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,487
Rabelais is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

The BEST opening act I every saw was (don't laugh) Wang Chung. They opened for The Cars in '85 (?) The Cars SUCKED, Wang Chung was really great for a synth-pop band.

ok, they were 2nd best... Tina Turner opened a show I'm embarassed to say I paid money for. If you never saw Tina Turner you really missed a stage show. She brought the goods that night.
Old 05-18-2008, 05:50 PM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 25,913
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
How about Aerosmith with Monster Magnet? While I enjoyed both bands, not many people got Monster Magnet.

Jerry Cantrell opening for Metallica was one of the best openers though.

"You last visited: 01-19-2009 at 07:33 AM"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylikewhoa View Post
go fuckyourself
Old 05-18-2008, 06:39 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 7,061
mhump23 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Some years back I saw Neil Young and Crazy Horse, and Social Distortion and Sonic Youth opened for them. That was the oddest combination that worked the best.

The funniest I recall was when I was in college my school got B.B. King to play and a local Atlanta band Thermos Greenwood and the Colored People opened. They were a weird Zappaesque group where the drummer was the blue guy.... Greenwood was the green guy.... guitarest was the orange guy....you get the picture. A very strange choice I must say that didn't work too well.
Old 05-18-2008, 09:20 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 7,525
Beatrix Kiddo is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Last year some crazy japanese screamy band, Melt Banana opened for Tool. Tool was incredible! Melt Banana, on the other hand....I wasn't crazy for. I got super lucky. We got floor tickets to three different shows in florida. It was soooooo awesome!
Old 05-18-2008, 10:25 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,506
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

i saw the liars at the radiohead concert.

just a lot of screeching, and really unnecessary.
Old 05-19-2008, 08:00 AM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,518
Mojo Len is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Hey
I once went to see The Cult and they had a new band open for them called Guns and Roses.

I was impressed with Jim Carroll when he kicked off a J Geils show.

I cought a stripped down Foo Fighter show recently when they opened for Bob Dylan.

I couldn't believe the opening acts for a Police show back in the day in a stadium...Peter Tosh, Talking Heads and Stevie Ray Vaughan. SRV opened the show with such bad sound I felt sorry for the great player.
Old 05-19-2008, 01:18 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,469
n00batron is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

In 2004 I saw A Perfect Circle in MA. A band called Burning Brides opened for them. I didn't really care for them very much (nor did the crowd, which started chanting "A-P-C;" pretty rude), but APC invited the Brides' guitarist to play with them at the end of the song "Thomas." It was great with the extra guitar.